chapter nine - Oli

Lizzie's POV

I opened the door and to my horror, there was Oli. "Oli" "you're coming with me" "no" "yes" he said. Then he put a hand over my mouth and pulled me to his car. Then he shoved me in the backseat. I yelled and screamed for him to let me go but he just kept driving.

We got to his house and he grabbed me and pushed me inside. He shut the door and asked "anything new?" "I- I'm" "spit it out" "I'm pregnant" the he forced me into the ground and started punching me, and kicking me. I held my stomach but it didn't stop him from stepping on it as hard as he could. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, crying. "Because you deserve it." He kicked my stomach again. Then I started bleeding from my crotch. Miscarriage. I lay there on the floor crying until the police busted open the door and found me laying in a pool of my own blood.

At the hospital they checked to see if I had a miscarriage. Miraculously the baby was alive, but would have to be born at 7 months instead of 9. At least my baby was alive.

That night I barely slept. All I could think about was if Oli found out he didn't kill the baby. Would he hurt me again?

{Backstory of Oli}

I met this cute guy named Oli. He was so cute. I couldn't get over him. And he asked me out!! Eeeeeeeee!!!

//A few months later\\

Me and Oli had been dating for a few months now. He, he hit me. I saw Tiffy the day after this happened. "Hey Liz" she said. "Tiffany" I sighed. "Oh no, this must be serious you never call me Tiffany unless something's wrong." "Oli, hit me yesterday" "you have to break up with him!!" She yelled. "I can't I love him" "then tell you're mom or something at least!" After that we had our first period class. I found out a few days later Tiffy had told Yammy, Sasha, Joey, Scott, and Callum. Joey came up to me after class. "I heard what happened. How dare he hurt my lizzangnya!!" "You don't have to get so mad it's okay." "No it's not Lizzie. He HIT you. That's not okay."

I broke up with Oli the next day. He's hated me ever since.

{Back to the story}

God I hate Oli.