Meeting for the first time

Charlie age: 12
Alyson age: 7
1/1/20

Lele's P.O.V

Another day, another happy kid. Mostly my favorite child Charlie a little boy with dirty blonde hair and his little sister Alyson with beautiful brown hair. " it's great ain't it?" I chuckled at my long time best friend and winter asshole. Eleon icelyn " impeccable timing frosty" I look at her "of course puffbutt, I know how you get when you start think about stuff~" she smirked at me, I laughed and punched her shoulder she just laughed quietly.

   My ear twitched when I heard something about a bunny " the easter bunny is real " eleon chuckled " yup but mostly full of himself and a real eye catcher for my cottontailed friend here" she poked me with her staff, I rolled my eyes and hopped off of the two storied house "you just love to use that against me huh?" I sighed. She nodded and sat on their feince. "Well at least I don't like that jack frost fellow~" I smirked back at her.

Her face was as red as a cherry, I laughed so hard to the point of falling on my back "so should I be concerned about Lele on the floor or leave it alone?" 'Speak of the devil' I smiled at the other winter spirit " how's my other winter friend doing?" I get up and start to dust myself off. " eh still snowballs and fun times" I smiled and patted his back, to be honest after jack became a guardian he's been rather busy watching over the children of the world " At least you're not uptight" eleon smiled and floated toward us " well what made you want to swing by?" She leans on her staff " well north wanted to meet you guys since I talk about you both so much" my eyes widened and tilted my head in confusion " I know that look Lele now stop it you kangaroo!" " Hey! Im not a kangaroo!" I puffed out my cheeks and they started to laugh, after they calmed down Jack spoke up " well lets get going Bunny doesn't like to wait" before I can get a word in they pick me up "Aye! I never said air travel!" They smirked at my comment
                     ×~Time skip~×

  It took a while to get there until we are on a balcony " can I be put down now?" They both let me go and I fall face first on the floor "wow thanks for the warning guys" as I get up I see eleon float towards me and shrug as a sigh of 'oops' "welcome to the work shop guys!" He says excitedly, we both awed at how beautiful and cool it looked ' I'm gonna be honest it looks better inside then the outside' my ear twitched toward voices I hesitantly turn around to see a female with beautiful colored feathers, a tall man with a white beard, a short yellow man and all the way in the back is a pooka with handsome blue/grey fur with white, I felt a light poking in my stomach and i hear eleon laughing silently I just blushed under my brown fur and stiffened "You doing ok lele~?" I glared at her and kicked her staff from under her "just peachy now?" As she fell slightly.

     " You are Lele springfall, no?" Said the jolly man, I nodded slowly I was embraced in a bear hug " It is great to finally meet you" as I was put down " And you must be Eleon icelyn and sometimes mistaken as jack frost im guessing?" She nodded and smiled nervously I looked at them and smiled, I felt wind behind me and turned to see that female again "Hello Lele I've heard a lot about you!" I smiled at her happiness "And your teeth!" I looked confused "My w-what?" As she swiftly came closer she started to inspect my teeth I took a step back at the sudden action "Awe they do sparkled like fresh due on a spring morning" the little fairies around her squealed and got closer "Girls pull yourselves together, lets not disgrace the uniforms" as she flew to eleon, I felt a tap on my leg to look down.

Sandman motioned me to come down as I did he gestured 'Its nice to meet you' I smiled and said "nice to meet you too sandman" he beamed with joy and hugged me, I hugged back and got back up to feel someone behind me.

"G' ay sheila" I tensed up 'ok calm down maybe it isn't who you think it is?' I turned slowly to be met with Emerald green eyes staring at mine "so you must be Lele, Frost has been on a lot about you same with snowflake over there" he gestures to eleon with his head I smiled "Yup, and by the looks of it you must be Bunnymund. Jack has also told me about you" I smirked at his confused face "Oh? And what has that frostbite tell you" I took a step back but he followed it with a step closer "Oh just how ypur full of yourself and how moody you can be" I chuckled at the last part but Bunny looked slightly offended"Oh don't worry your fluffy tail he told me one good thing about you" he cane close to my face " And what would that be?" Looked deep in his eyes and said " Your fun to rile up" I booped his nose and walked to Eleon and Jack "you definitely riled him up, good job Lele" and high fived me.

North got everyone's attention "Ok since Lele and eleon are here we can start" I straightened myself out from where I was leaning confused at what he said, I looked at eleon and she had the same expression. " What are we gonna start?" She said as we both looked at him "You both being guardians" I looked at him with big eyes then glanced at eleon and back at him, "A-A what?!" We both looked at him like he lost it or something I put my paw under my chin 'that really doesn't sound smart ', eleon looked so confused and said " What are you talking about, we're not guardians you all work hard and we just like to goof around, we're not guardians" Eleon rested arm on my arm I nodded in agreement

" Shes not lying you seriously have the wrong creatures" I gesture to me and the winter spirit next to me. they all stared at us and I could see bunny staring at me, I glanced and smiled. I visibly see him stiffen and look away jack nudged him and giggle " Look I know you both don't think you're guardians but you are" I shook my head about to say something but I see eleon in my side view tightly holding her staff I knew what she was gonna do, I lightly put my paw on her shoulder she looked at me and sighed " Even if you chose us we're not qualified for such a high status" I looked at everyone and rubbed my temple "You think we chose you no, no no no it was man in moon who chose you both" North said pointing to the moon, I leaned back on a table and had my ears drop behind me ' why does this have to happen right now'.

To be continued....
Word count: 1245