Chapter 38

Keenan Point of View

Great!

Just Great!

All the day I had struggled to keep up with my groom look, not forget an hour of face masks I had to suffer; all were currently getting washed down with the heavy rain pouring.

Is it some kind of signal from the heavens that we should not be together?

But then again, don't heavens have enough work to do than to create a tornado just to stop our wedding?

It's not like our pairing will destroy the whole universe!

I looked at the guests who are trying to stand still without falling from all the winds and rain that is crashing the place right now. People are struggling to see clearly what is happening and where to go but the rain is heavy enough to cloud the senses.

There were screams and groans heard from every side of the garden and the chairs that were meant for sitting flew started flying away with the strong winds like kites.

"Wait, where are you going? We need to finish off this first." I heard Bell yell loudly, enough to gain the attention of most of the people spread in the garden.

Curiously, I turned around to see her covering her eyes with her hand from rain while the other hand held the officiator tightly.

Wait a second! Is she talking about getting married in this kind of weather?

How can she even think straight with the hurricane washing us out?

"Ms Bell, I would love to continue with the event if not for the life challenging climatic conditions. I beg your pardon for refusing you to participate any further." The officiator shouted loudly due the noise coming from the sudden hurricane.

I noticed Old man sitting in one of the chairs while taking support from his cane to stop himself from flying away. While mom was holding a slim pillar that was used as decoration to support herself, Dion and Daiane are too much sweet to each other because they are literally hugging each other and feeling up each other in this disastrous situation.

I looked around and let out a sigh of relief when my best man, Aegeus, was having a model photoshoot in rain. With the stills he was giving and with the way he is shaking of water from his head, it looks like he is quite enjoying the cyclone.

At least he is safe, that is what matters.

"No. I wholeheartedly appept this relationship or not is different. But, when situations like this show-up, I take them as a challenge. Now, you have to get us married no matter we fly away and find ourselves in the depth of Pacific Ocean." Bell said determinedly and walked heavily towards me while still holding the officiator's hand.

I sighed at her madness and offered a hand to her to take it and helped her reach me. Bell's family are already crouching down, holding the tablecloths over their heads as protection.

"Mrs. Coopers, please get here along with Uncle Coopers. The doors leading us inside the hall are jammed. We need to cover ourselves with these tablecloths for now." Olivia bellowed. They were currently sitting on the grass floor and covered themselves completely from rain with the tablecloths and the cloths hanged around as decoration.

They made something close to a tent.

"Good evening, everyone!" Dammit!

I turned back and saw Bell taking the mike and struggling to hold it tight while speaking. Guests are not at interested in anything happening around here as the only thing they are doing is trying to break the jammed door and get inside for a shelter.