"And now I command the wand to my hand!" Mal said as the wand flew out of Maleficents grasp and into Mal's hand. "It worked." Mal said amazed with what she did. Maleficent became furious with her daughter

"I hardly think so. Frankly I think this is tedious and very immature. Now give me that WAND!!!!" Maleficent yelled as she held her hand out for the wand.

"Hold on Mal maybe good really is better then evil." Carlos said still trying to open the glass coffin.

"Oh please. You're killing me." Maleficent said as she laughed at the boy. Jay ran up to Maleficent and try to take the Scepter.

"Let Sierra go." Jay ordered. Maleficent smiled and shook her head then flicked Jay's forehead making him stumble back.

"Enough of this! You all will regret THIS!!!" Maleficent said as green smoke surrounded her. The smoke cleared and a dragon was now flying in the air. Sierra stopped pushing on the coffin and looked at Maleficent with amazement but also fear. The Evil Fairy for the first time in twenty years had finally turned into a dragon. Maleficent spit fire at the four.

"Run!" Mal ordered. The four stated running Maleficent flew over to Jay and spit fire at him. Sierra was getting frustrated with being in a glass box and kept hitting the latches. She was getting worried for Jand and the others.

"Jay, come on." Carlos said.

"Hurry." Evie said worried her friend would get hurt. The four were now getting chased by Maleficent.

"Magic Mirror show your bright light!" Evie said as she shined the mirror in Maleficents eyes. Maleficent then fell on to the floor not being able to see. Mal step forward and pushed Evie to the side.

"Behind me E, leave my friends alone. This is between you and me mother." Mal said. Maleficents eyes began to glow green as she started at her daughter. Mal's eyes also began to glow as well. 'The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.' Mal said. 'The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.' She said again. 'The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one.' Mal chanted, green smoke engulfed Maleficent making a small cloud of smoke form on the floor. Fairy Godmother became unfrozen and Sierra's coffin opened. The four teens ran to the small cloud of smoke fading way.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked.

"I have no idea." Mal told him.

"Did you do it?" Evie asked.

"I don't know." Mal said, getting annoyed with all these questions. Jay ran over to Sierra to help her out of the coffin. The princess hugged Jay tightly and cried on his shoulder. They walked over to what looked like a small lizard on the floor.

"No, no you're mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why its so, small." Fairy Godmother told them. Mal squatted down to her mother.

"Is she going to be like that forever?" Mal asked.

"Well forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother said to them.

"I think this belongs to you." Mal said handing Fairy Godmother her wand.

"And I believe that this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother said as she gave Mal the ring Maleficent took from her. "You all have earned yourselfers an 'A' in Goodness class." Fairy Godmother said. Sierra smiled at the four proud of how they stopped the wicked fairy. Fairy Godmother waved her wand around to unfreeze everyone. "Bibbity-bobbity boo." She said. Everyone became unfrozen, and Ben came running to where Maleficent was. Mal stopped him.