Chapter 5

Sierra and Lonnie were walking past the gardens when they heard someone crying. They both peaked over the bushes and saw Audrey was leaning against the fountain.

"You go ahead Lonnie, I'll catch up." Sierra said. Lonnit nodded her head and continued walking to her dorm room. Sierra opened the gate and walked into the garden. "Audrey?" Sierra asked softly as she walked closer to the crying princess.

"Go away Sierra I don't want anyone to see me like this." Audrey said as she wiped her eyes. Sierra looked at her friend sympathetically and sat down next to her.

"Why are you crying Audrey." Sierra asked. Audrey sighed and whipped her eyes one more time and looked at Sierra.

"It's Ben. I don't understand why he would break up with me. We were fine until suddenly he just dumps me." Audrey explained.

"Wait, you mean you and Ben never talked about a break or anything?" Sierra asked confused. Audrey then nodded her head to Sierra's question.

"Yes, we never talked about it. This is that girl Mal's fault. She must of done something to my Benny-boo." Audrey said sadly. Sierra just hugged her friend for a few minutes before leaving the garden. Sierra then stood up and headed towards the gate, but she stopped when she heard Audrey star to speak. "Thank you Sierra you really are a good friend." Audrey said. Sierra smiled meekly and walked out if the garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay was walking headed to the locker room to take a shower and put some clean clothes on. He was all sweaty from running on the tourney field. When Mal appeared and grabbed him by the ear taking him behind the bleachers where Evie and Carlos were waiting.

"Ow. Mal what the hell!" Jay whined as he rubbed his ear.

"You didn't give Sierra the stupid cookie." Mal said angrily toward Jay.

"I just don't see the point in me giving a cookie to Sierra. You already have Ben under the spell." Jay said to Mal as she crossed her arms.

"Because having them both under the spell will better our chances with the plan." Mal said while rolling her eyes.

"But I like it here, do we really need to go through with this?" Carlos asked. Evie nodded her head in agreement.

"Do you really want to stay here? Guys we could rule this place along side our parents. After we get that stupid wand." Mal told them.

"Well I think we should stay here. I mean did you not see me on the tourney field? Plus I think some of the people here are pretty cool. Some even have beautiful brown eyes and a wonderful smile..." Jay trailed off thinking of Sierra.

"Oh my God you like Sierra." Evie said with annoyance. 'Why does everyone like that girl?' She thought.

"What no, no I don't." Jay said not very convincing.

"Then why are you blushing?" Carlos asked with a grin.

"I'm not.... your just.... ugh whatever." Jay said annoyed and walked to the locker room.

"Yep he definitely likes her." Carlos said. Mal and Evie egnorded Carlos and walked to their dorm room.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Sierra was in her room getting some homework done with Flutter sitting on her night stand. Someone knocked on her door so Sierra got up and went to the door. She opened it an saw Evie smiling shyly.

"Hi Evie, what can I do for you?" Sierra asked kindly.

"Can we talk?" Evie asked.