"Yeah I knew it... I still held a little hope though... just a little."

A knock came. And Sasuke waited to hear what the serving wanted since Hinata would have walked in and her knock is softer.

"Uchiha-dono Yamanaka San is outside she is asking for you."

Sasuke raised a brow and stood. It was to early for friendly visits. If she was looking for Hinata he sure wasn't going to wake her up for her she can come back later Sasuke thought.

"I'll be right back."

This had been going on for 4 days. Two days since Sakura aborted their fetus.

Sasuke walked towards the living room where Ino was waiting standing up and staring at the wall with her arms crossed.

Ino looked towards him and gave him a sad smile.

"I.. could I see him. I went to look for him in his office but he wasn't there."

Sasuke nodded and walked away, Ino followed. As they got to his office they both walked in to see the Hokage staring up at the ceiling in the process of taking another gulp of Sake.

Ino walked past Sasuke and took the bottle from Naruto. Naruto didn't even flinch and just lazily looked at Ino with a darkness in his once bright blue eyes.

Ino went towards the window opened it and threw the bottle out. Naruto didn't even flinch and stared at Ino.

Sasuke took a step back and before the kitten could enter the room with his foot he gently nudged the cat back out and closed the door leaving the two people in there.

He had been there for Naruto for the 4 days since the incident, maybe he just wasn't able to say the correct things. Sasuke thought that Ino might help she's a little more aggressive, but she's a woman so hopefully that could help a little more.

"That's enough Naruto!" Ino growled

He walked away and towards Hinatas room. She was already awake and in the process of braiding her hair to one side.

"Still that bad?"

"Hn"

"I hear Ino."

"Hn maybe she can help."

Hinata stared as Sasuke sat on their bed and laid back with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!!"

"THIS HAS GONE TO FAR AND YOU KNOW IT NARUTO!"

"IM MOURNING WHY IS THAT SO AHRD TO BELIEVE! MY BABY INO MY-."

Hinata eyed Sasuke as his eyes were closed. Hinata stood and walked towards him sitting beside him.

"We haven't talked about this."

"Hn why should we."

"Well it's affecting you for one."

Sasuke opened one eye. Eyeing his wife.

"What could I possibly say. I've been no help. I'm not good with words."

"Well if he keeps coming back maybe just him knowing that your here for him is enough. Naruto has always held you in a high pedestal as a brother to him. So he knows you don't talk much just having you close to him is comfort enough I'm sure."

Sasuke closed his eye and nodded.

"Hn I'm hoping so."

Hinata smiled and laid down on her side facing him.

"How do you feel."

"I'm fine. This baby is giving me heart burn out of nowhere. What do you thing it is a boy or girl?"

Sasuke hummed.

"Girl."

Hinata smiled and placed a hand on her stomach.

"What do you hope for!"

"Hn I don't mind boy or girl."

Hinata smiled. The fact that even if it's little things and even if sometimes it's her doing most of the talking its still helping, making them get a little closer each day.

"I also think it's a girl. I hope she looks like you. With onyx eyes and hair, That way kids won't comment on how weird her eyes look. How void of emotion and creepy they look and feel when she stares."

Sasuke opened his eyes and eyed Hinata as she stared at her stomach moving her hand around her stomach in an affectionate way. He slowly moved sideways to face Hinata and she looked up towards his eyes.

Her eyes sparkled with tears. And Sasuke stared as she quickly wiped a stray tear away.

"Sorry these hormones are difficult to control."

"Hm I think your eyes are Beautiful."

Hinata blushed and looked down as her face turned red from his stare alone.

Well here you go hope you enjoy 😉

Comment ♥️

Littlebear 🐻🐻out✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼