Raura

For my Raura shippers at heart enjoy ❤️

Ross just got home from a really stressful week. He was away with Rocky for a press tour. Singer, songwriter and guitarist, he has a band called "The Driver Era" with his brother Rocky. They were finished and he was eager to come back home to his wife Laura because first he missed her dearly and second she stresses a lot because of her anxiety. He loves her dearly so much that they just got married few months ago. He didn't hesitate one bit into asking her to marry him because he just knew: She was the one for him. As he was passing the threshold of the house, he let out a sigh of contentment. It feel so good to be home, he thought. He removed his coat, shoes and tie and put on his slippers on. As he was walking into their house he noticed very quickly the quietness and absence of his wife.

« Laur'? Babe where are you? » he said entering the kitchen seeing no one. He went to the living room seeing her on the couch with a blank look casted no where.

« Laura? » No response.

« Laura you're scaring me are you listening to me? » he said. He got an answer only after putting his hand on her shoulder as she flinched at the touch of her husband.

« Oh Ross, You're home! I missed you so much » She said as she stood up and jump into his arms.

« Yeah I just came. I kept on yelling your name through the house but you didn't respond. Are you okay sweetie? » He said stocking her hair and pulling from the hug to cup both of her cheeks.

« Yeah yeah I was thinking about something but it's alright. How was your flight ? » She said quickly dismissing the subject, or so she thought.

« It was alright. Okay, baby what's bothering you? Let's talk, come on sit down » he said guiding her to sit on his laps after sat himself on his couch.

« Well hmmm I just got a news right now and I don't know how you're gonna take it, I'm still stressing over it to be honest »

« Okay first breath it's okay, I'm the one to who you're telling okay ? » he said stroking her back.

« Ross, hummm »

« Yeaaah? »

« I'm pregnant » she said with tears and her voice breaking. Ross knew she was petrified about his reaction but the thing is he couldn't be any happier.

« Really? We're going to be parents? »

She only nodded and he stood up with her on his arms as he screamed around the house.

« I'M HAVING A BABY. I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY THANKS THE LOOORD »

« Wait, you're not mad » she said with emotion all over the place with tears and laughing at his reaction.

« How could I be? Laura Marie M- I mean Lynch I never thought that you could make me happier than saying yes at the altar. I love you so much baby »

«  I love you too » she said as they kissed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi guys!! Seems like I'm everywhere lately. Trying to be regular on posting since we all stuck home. It's been a whiiiiile here hehe, anyways hope you liked this cute cute one-shot and don't forget to like comment and share, I love to hear what you have to say about my stories, feedbacks are really important for a writer.

Thanks again for following me through my maaaany journeys guys really thankful I love you❤️❤️❤️❤️🤎🤎🤍 also if you don't have anything to do I have an ongoing fanfic called "Afterglow" could like check on it and see if you like it💓