Mutsuki Tooru x Fem!Reader: My one and only part 2 (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Was this really happening?

Like he said, you weren't dreaming, were you?

Everything was real...

And you both couldn't feel happier that you two were going to spend the rest of your lives with each other...

"Eeeh, what's this?" Mutsuki giggled at your position

"I'm the top tonight" you said with a wink which made him blush madly

After you took of his dress shirt and threw it somewhere in the room, he held you by the hips as you leaned down to his level to give him kisses and love bites all over his neck.

"I... love you... so... damn much..." you said between kisses, until he let out a moan which made you grin as your lips were still on his soft skin. Looks like you got to his sweet spot

"R-right there" he breathed out as you started to bite that spot, making him moan again which turned you on even more

"My naughty little Tooru~" you cooed as you licked the spot where you bit him, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine as he was still holding you by the hips

"A-ah... A-are you going t-to tease me like that for the w-whole night... or are you going t-to do something?" Mutsuki said between his moans and you two panted heavily

"Ahh, Tooru..." you whispered as you moaned when he started to massage your hips with his thumbs. "Y-you're so impatient"

"I just want... to feel you... to feel your love... even more..." he whispered as you kissed his soft lips again. You took the opportunity when his lips were slightly parted and started to explore with your tongue every inch of his wet cavern, feeling hotter than before

You broke the kiss just to start kissing his neck again, going down to his chest that was hidden by a binder, then down to his toned abdomen until you started to trailed fast his torso with your tongue, shocking him. Usually, he was the top, but seeing how naughty you were and what a good job you did as a top could shock even the most perverted mind. Guess his little innocent [Y/N]-chan isn't that innocent as he thought.

You took off his binder to kiss his chest, even giving him love bites to mark him as yours once again. When you were finished and were satisfied with how the red marks looked on his skin, you put a hand behind his head as he looked at you with lustful eyes, being a blushing mess. Your soft fingers slowly took off his eyepatch, revealing his ghoul eye that he couldn't control that well, making him look away in embarrassment.

"Tooru..." you whispered as you kissed the small tears that threatened to spill from his eyes. "You can control it... Believe me..."

His eyes widened in adoration as you flashed him a warm smile, easing the tense atmosphere that clouded the room for a little while.

"I love you..." you whispered to him as tears formed into your eyes as well

"I love you so much, [Y/N]-chan..." he whispered as he hugged you tightly to his chest

You stood like that for a few seconds until you felt a pair of hands on your back, unhooking your [F/C] bra, throwing it somewhere in the room. You stood in his lap when you noticed that his right eye turned to normal. His beautiful green eyes looked at you, accompanied with the most beautiful smile on his face, making you wipe the tears forming in your eyes with your wrists.

A few minutes later of kisses and bites on each other's bodies, you two were finally naked. You started to massage your trans husband's hip before you gave Tooru a smirk full of lust which scared her a little, but she got no time for reaction, only to let out a surprised gasp when she felt your finger inside her womanhood, shortly after letting out a moan full of satisfaction.

"1 in..." you whispered while moving your finger at a slow pace at first as her blush grew darker. "2 in..." you continued, inserting the second finger as you took a faster pace, making Tooru to let out a shaky breath, making your ego boost to 100 real quick.

You went on like this while Tooru started to bite your shoulder as you moaned in surprise at first, but slowly in satisfaction as time passed and slowly, you felt a warm liquid coat your fingers, causing the both of you to moan while your trans husband was biting your shoulder a little harder than before.

You took back your fingers, licking them clean as Tooru looked at you with a helpless expression on his face while being a blushing and panting mess.

Shortly after, you felt exhausted and fell on top of Tooru, making him yelp a little until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, holding you tightly.

"You're so beautiful, [Y/N]-chan..." he whispered as he softly stroked your hair. "I love you so, so much... I'm so lucky to be alive... To have you in my life... To have you as my wife... To live the rest of my life with you... I couldn't wish for more... I'm... I'm so happy..."

"Tooru..." you whispered back as a smile appeared on your face. "I'm so glad that I can make you happy. I love you so much..."

From today on, you two took a big step together...

A next big step to your new life...

A new chapter in your love story just started...

And you two couldn't be more happy than you were right now...