Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Liam's POV

You really should have seen Harry's face. He thought he was so cool; playing with Louis' emotions like that. There was no need for it. I mean really. Harry's love was so obvious. I still can't believe that Louis doesn't know. Whenever Louis would walk into the room-before the accident of course- Harry's face would light up. I've also noticed the pain that would spread across Harry's face when El would come around; obviously because he wanted to be her. If Louis would just stop worrying all the time, he would notice too. Harry almost took his life for that damn boy-I mean I would too, for Niall. But I wouldn't take my own life for no reason. Just because Louis would love him back as much as Harry loved him. Harry never even asked! How could he be sure.

But did I really have to confront Harry about his love, just to make him think about telling Louis? I felt bad taking Harry away from Louis, but I had too. I could tell Harry was going to screw things up even more. Harry and Louis are idiots. Even our damn fans can see 'Larry'. It's not that hard.

I began to laugh. Harry's eyes grew wide.

"What?" I asked contently. This was fun, watching Harry crumble at my feet. He was busted.

"Liam.. How.." Harry stammered.

"Come on Haz!" I added. Harry blinked his eyes widely and shook his head. He was speechless.

"Really Harry." I muttered.

"How did you know?!" Harry gasped.

"It really wasn't that hard to figure out, you look at Louis, like I look at Niall." I started. Harry smiled a little.

"Now. Let me ask you something else," I continued, and Harry frowned.

"Why haven't you told him yet?" I pressed. My phone buzzed, but I didn't bother to look. Harry fumbled with his fingers.

"I.." Harry started.

"It's okay to be gay Harry!" I said, laughing. Harry frowned.

"Zayn's not gay," Harry mumbled, staring down at the floor. I laughed again.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. Harry's eyes shot up at me.

"So, neither is Louis." He finished.

"What? .. How do you know that?" I countered. Harry bit his lip. Hah, he didn't know.

"You've just got that made up in that little mind of yours! Have you actually asked Louis?" I hinted.

"No.." Harry started, trailing off.

"Exactly! Why don't you ask him at the club tonight?" I suggested. Harry chuckled a little.

"I'm going to the club with you and Niall?" Harry asked.

"Of course!" I replied, smiling.

"Do you know how bad that could end up!" Harry muttered. I smiled as I got up from my seat.

"Do you know how good that could end up?" I imitated, winking. Harry smiled and got up, thinking of my plan. We both laughed as we walked down the frigid boardwalk back to my car.

Now Really. Was that so hard?
.

.

.

Louis' POV.
.

.

I must have texted Liam twenty times. The texts ranged from 'I'm very upset Li Li' to 'What the hell just happened!?' to 'I HATE YOU LIAM!' Harry was just about to tell me his 'secret', and Liam comes over and steals him from me. I was so close to the truth, and now it's gone. I was too angry to think straight. Now I was thinking of Harry, all of this was my fault. I had to face it. I wasn't going to find the truth. I already knew. Harry hates me.

I shot up from the couch and ran over to the front door. I grabbed my car keys from the tiny table next to the door and stopped. I shouldn't go and find them, Harry probably didn't want to see me anyway. I threw the keys back roughly and slumped back towards the couch, pulling out my phone. I must have scrolled through all of my contacts at least four times before clicking Zayn's icon.

To: Zayn

Hey mate!

Haven't heard from you in a while! What's new?

Visit soon?

Louis x

I wanted to talk to someone who wasn't too involved with all of the hype. Niam was too romantic and happy, and Harry was too.. Harry. I was done. I didn't want to ruin 'One Direction' anymore. It was all my fault. They boys would do much better without me. I swallowed as I clicked Mr.Burke's icon.

To: Mr.Burke

I am very sorry to say that I am quitting One Direction. I will s-

I jumped as my phone buzzed. I sighed and erased all of what I had written. I'll message Mr.Burke later. I clicked the messaging icon and waited for it to load. It was a new message from Zayn! Oh, and Liam. Great.

From: Zayn

Hey!

Sorry I've been very busy lately! It was suppose to be a surprise, but I'll tell you anyway, just don't tell Harry ;)

I'm coming to the club with Perrie and you guys tonight!

See you then Lou!

Zayn x

I smiled at the great news, but then frowned. I'm going to the club later? Since when? We aren't suppose to, and Harry will be there! That's just great. More awkward fights all night. I'll just hang with Zayn. Oh, and Perrie; who I still haven't met yet. I exited Zayn's text and clicked on Liam's.

From: Liam

Calm down.

Liam x

That's nice. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. How was I going to fix this? Everything was so screwed up. If the boys could all just forget all of this ever happened.. But I can't. I was more worried now. I had no idea where Liam and Harry where, and I had no idea what I was going to do at the club tonight. Maybe I'll just not go. I'll miss out on seeing Zayn, but I won't have to see Harry.

I flipped my phone in my hands, thinking. Harry never seemed to care about Eleanor and I before. He's always liked El! He's just been so busy, and he never could come out to dinner with El and I when we were dating. He wanted to be there though, right?

I squinted my eyes. Apparently Harry wants to take El away from me because he doesn't like us together. Harry doesn't love Eleanor though, he just wants us broken up.. so.. I'll be single? What good is that? So I can be lonely? What? It's not like I-

Oh my god.

Harry loves me.

Harry's not gay!

I mean, HE ISN'T RIGHT?!

HOW TH-

The knocking on my door broke my thoughts. I sprung up from the couch and bolted over to the door, still shaking from my new theory. I grabbed the door handle and flung it open. It was Eleanor.

Perfect. Just perfect.

"Why are you here?" I stammered, I was still in shock.

"Calm down Boo, Why haven't we talked?" El started.

"I need to talk to my boyfriend!" She finished, laughing. The words stung in my mind. Boyfriend. I didn't want to be her boyfriend. Sure, I liked El, but as a friend. Now's the time to tell her.

"El listen." I started, but she interrupted me.

"No, you listen," She said playfully as she grabbed my jacket and threw my shoes at me.

"Zayn called me; he thought it would be sweet for the two girlfriends to finally meet! We are going to pick up some food, and then we are going clubbing later with Niam and Harry!" She chirped. I clenched my shoes and gulped.

"El, I seriously ne-" I started, before being interrupted again by my girlfriend.

"Shh.." El demanded as she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"Let's go Boo!" She shouted happily. I sighed as I threw my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. I pulled out my keys from my pocket and quickly locked my front door before El dragged me down the porch steps.

"Tonight's gonna be sooo much fun!" El exclaimed. I sighed in return as we both climbed into her car. Confronting Harry about his love, standing awkwardly next to Niam, meeting Perrie for the first time and then breaking up with El.

Tonight's gonna be bunches of fun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

yaaaay! Took long enough haha

shh, he's a slow learner:')

ily all,

ash

xx