Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I'm Ashley, and this is my first Fan fic :) I don't have a prologue, (sorry!) but I would love to know what you think of the story in the comments! no hate please :) I love to write and I love 1D.. so a fan fic should be fun !

Vote/Comment/Fan

Bye lovelies :)

~Ashley

.

.

.

.

.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(((( WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS ))))

- THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME GRAPHIC AND TRIGGERING CONTENT. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS CONTENT. I will be glad to explain what takes place in the chapters where this context is present, so you don't have to read them. Also, warnings will be above all affected chapters.

-This story was posted in 2012, therefore it is not up to date with my current writing style, or the boys in 2014.

- Truthfully, I really really (almost overwhelmingly lol) do not like this story! :') but, I will be keeping it up because I love to interact with you guys, and I appreciate ( a lot! ) all of the time you guys have spent on it!:)

- All characters in this fictional story have NO connection to their actual personas besides their physical appearances and names. All personalities of the characters are simply created from my own imagination, and used for no purpose other than: story telling.

- Lastly, I respect all ships, and I respect you guys:) so be kind to each other! Spread the love x

So with that said, I hope you guys enjoy! ... & I hope I didn't just scare you away ahhaha

Love you all!

ash x

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*