Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Harry's POV

I quickly glanced over at the clock. 11:47 am. I wasn't surprised. I slowly glanced back at Louis; whose eyes were still shut. He looked so perfect; the way his hair fluttered as the morning air blew in through my window. Louis was still sleeping and holding me tightly in his arms. Tiny snores were escaping his mouth. I blinked wildly. It must be a dream. Why would Louis be in my bed? Hugging me? He was pissed and outside my door last night. Well at least he looked pissed..but this? Louis and I have only shared a bed a couple of times, but it was because we were on tour and they're weren't enough beds. Never because he wanted to. I sighed, trying to make the most of it. Louis has never been this close to me before. I stayed still, trying to not wake him. I wanted to stay like this forever. Suddenly Louis began to stir; he was waking up. Huh, Might as well play it off.

"Louis?!" I yelled, trying to sound appalled. He jumped back, pulling his arm away from me and stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I shivered as the warmth and comfort faded away. I wanted him to hold me again.

"Erm, sorry." Louis stammered as he sat up and began to walk towards my door. Not making any eye contact at all.

"What was that?" I asked Louis. He turned around and faced me.

"I, uh, don't know." Louis mumbled as he turned away again. Louis sighed as he made his way down the hallway. I sprung up from my bed and ran after him.

"Louis." I stammered as I grabbed his shoulder. Louis quickly pulled away and continued to walk into the kitchen.

"Louis!" I repeated, but he still ignored me. I squinted my eyes in anger, I hate it when Louis ignores me! ... I'm such a hypocrite. Louis made his way over to the fridge, pulled out a piece of cold pizza and took a little bite.

"BOO!" I yelled as I grabbed the pizza from his hand and threw it onto the island. Louis lowered his hand and glared at me. I hadn't called Louis 'Boo' or 'BooBear' in so long.

"I was eating that." He said coldly. I pressed my eyes into his.

"I don't care," I snapped.

"Why were you in my room again?" Louis' expression saddened.

"It doesn't matter." Louis said bluntly. I stared into his eyes.

"Tell me.." I pleaded. Louis stared down at the floor and then back up at me.

"I felt like I was loosing you.. and I couldn't stand the thought. I love being around you, you make me feel safe.. I wanted to.. hold you and be right next to you like we used to be. so.. I did, when you were asleep, so you couldn't push me away.." Louis stammered, as his eyes filled with tears. My eyes began to fill with tears as well, and my heart began to sink. I had made him feel so bad.

"And then... well... never mind. It's stupid."

Louis chocked out, as his gaze moved towards the floor. I frowned.

"No, it isn't stupid. Please, tell me everything," I begged and I put my hand under his chin to get him to look at me.

"Why should I answer your question, if you won't do the same? Why don't you tell me, now? " Louis countered, as my hand was swatted away. I froze up, feeling my throat become dry, and my stomach drop. He had a good point. What was I going to say?

Louis smiled weakly and shook his head.

"See. You still won't tell me." Louis muttered as walked past me and into the living room, grabbing his pizza on the way. I slammed my hand against the counter, but Louis didn't flinch, he just rolled his blue eyes.