4 - Meeting them....

Locaion : mumbai airport....

Nandu arrives at airport n informs abhi regarding her arrival ......then she takes a taxi to reach her destination........

------------------------------------------
Malhotra mansion :

Everyone r in their rooms......neyo n raj r busy in their world doing romance (malhotras hei yaar) .....manik n fab 4 r sleeping in their rooms as they had late ni8 party so they have slept in MM only they have their rooms too.......

A girl enters in to the mansion wearing a black hoodie,n searches for her monster room.....
(dress)

She starts searching his room so she decides to check the rooms

She starts searching his room so she decides to check the rooms..... So 1st she enters in to a room  n sees a man sleeping in weird posture almost half lying on bed n half on ground ......n bed sheet is on floor......

Girl : yeh pakka mera monstu nahi hosakta, arre dekho tho sahi kaisa soya hei gadha kahika.....

After that she goes to another room.....n she sees the room n a man sleeping on his stomach.......

Girl pov.....
ha ha ha monstu dekhna jab tum apna appko dekhogena.....smiles evily😏😏

N she does something n goes down ,stands in the middle of the hall n on the speaker which she bought..... n starts the zingaat song at high volume

She starts dancing crazily.......by listening the loud voice everyone come to hall ...even manik also comes down like a angry bull as his sleep broke n bcoz of that his dream got disturbed ( who🤔🤔)...then he see a girl dancing crazily......actually girl has cmpltly hided her face.. ..

Then she sees all r standing their in shocked state so she off's the music

Then she sees all r standing their in shocked state so she off's the music..... then she runs n hugs raj by shouting i missed u handsome.......the trio (MaRaNey) then got to know that it is their princess....then raj hugs her n twirls her around n nandu giggles all smiles except fab 4 they were shocked by seeing raj....raj puts nandu down n she goes to her neyo maa.....then only fab 4 get to reality due to some sound n cabir sees manik who smiling by seeing his jaan.....but suddenly cabir shouts......