Yuchen nodded and said, "It's the real thing."

Yuxi said with a smile, "Third Sister, you must be able to get some insight from looking at the masterpiece painting of the Saints every day." The painting of the Five Saints was absolutely priceless in the market. If she got this kind of paintings, she would put them all away and treated them like the apples of her eyes.

Yuru knew that this was a painting by Saint Wu Daozi and she couldn't bear it any longer. She said, "Grandmother really loves Third Sister dearly. She will often gives everything good to Third Sister. All pictures in my yard can't compare with a picture in Third Sister's room."

A trace of awkwardness appeared on Yuchen's face. Some of these things were her mother's dowry, and some were given to her by her grandmother.

Yuxi didn't seem to hear the jealousy in Yuru's words. She smiled and went to an easel. She looked at the unfinished painting and said, "Third Sister, this peony flower painting is really good!"

Yuchen responded to Yuxi's words, "Fourth Sister is too modest. I can't paint flowers as well as Fourth Sister." Yuxi's landscape painting standard had nothing good to be said about. However, the gorgeous flowers that she painted were fabulous, which Yuchen could not compared. According to Teacher Song, this was Yuxi's natural talent.

Yuxi said with a smile, "Where can I be compared with Third Sister? When I draw pictures, I only draw for my amusement." She even hardly wrote in her spare time.

Yuru almost vomited blood when she heard this. What this about Yuxi only painted for her own amusement? Was this a sneer at her inability to do anything? She had never missed Yujing as much as did right now. If Yujing was here, she would surely make a scene and asked her not to hold herself back so much.

After Yuxi completed her walk through around Tingyun Pavilion, she was ready to go back, "Third Sister has just moved in and I'm sure there are many things to do, so I won't bother Third Sister anymore. I'll come back when I have free time."

Yuchen would be really busy with the move, so she didn't ask for Yuxi to stay either.

In response, Yuru also left with Yuxi. Once outside, Yuru didn't returned to her yard, but instead suggested to tag along with Yuxi to Rose Courtyard.

How could Yuxi not know what was in Yuru's mind, which was nothing more but to see if her courtyard furniture arrangement was no better than her, "Today, I'm actually quite free, so, Eldest Sister, you can come with me!"

Qingxuan was very worried about her Miss. She had already offended Third Miss. Was she going to offend Fourth Miss next? If she continued doing this, she would surely not be able to request a helping hand from them in the future. Qingxuan thought till here, and her heart turned powerless. She didn't know why, but her Miss temper had became more and more wrong. If she kept on like this, Qingxuan was worried that she would lose control.

Once they arrived at Rose Courtyard, Yuru looked at it interior decoration and her expression loosen up. All the things in the interior of the courtyard were all fell short of the ones she currently using.

Yuxi knew Yuru came to find a balance, so she didn't spare a look at Yuru's happy face.

The Rose Courtyard was pitifully small, not as big as the east of Tingyun Pavilion, and there was nothing much for anyone to see. In a blink of an eye, the walk through of the courtyard was over.

Before leaving, Yuru remembered one thing and asked, "Fourth Sister, I heard that Third Sister's Tingyun Pavilion will have a small kitchen. Do you know that?"

Yuxi nodded. Then she smiled and said, "I know it is convenient to have a small kitchen, since it is also convenient to have a cup of hot tea at night, so I am also going to build one in the Rose Courtyard!"

The Rebirth of Han YuxiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara