Dms💬

Wroetoshaw
Jj wtf? Why would you comment that on her post?!

Ksi
Dude, jealous much? She's not yours so you don't need to worry about that, you fucked up and ruined it for yourself so you've only got one person to blame and that's you!

Wroetoshaw
Shit, I know. It's just, I like Emily and I can see us having a future and I think I love her..

Ksi
That's what you said about Tiffany too..just don't talk to me or her, I'm pretty sure none of us want to hear what you have to say!

Wroetoshaw
Fine, bye 👋
Read 3:47

———————————
Simon
Tiff, are you okay?
Read 3:56
Tiff please talk to me
Read 3:58
Look Tiffany, I get that he may have hurt you, but that's what he's like, he can be a player and a dickhead, but he's not worth it. There's many people out there who would treat you so much better than that prick ever could, he fucked up and I couldn't be more mad at him. How he could hurt a stunning girl like you is beyond me but please, you have to talk to me, I want to help you..

Tiffany
You really think so simon? Because I feel like I've got no one at this moment in time..

Simon
You have no need to worry. You have me.. I'm not going anywhere. If I were harry, I'd never have hurt you..

Tiffany
Thank you Simon, it means a lot, but nobody else could ever like me, they just use me.

Simon
I'd never use you..
Read 4:16

A/n

Ugh the suspense is real!! What do you think will happen, only way to find out is carry on reading🤔👀