Chapter One

It was the night before Sasuke was planning to leave Konoha. Sasuke was laying in his bed thinking. 'Tommorow night is the night i go to Orochimaru's for more power. I wont be back for a while. ' Sasuke thought. 'I should be happy to leave, but i cant help but feel sad. Nobody knows im leaving. Naruto does'nt know im leaving. I could care less about the whole of Konoha, except for one person...wait what am i thinking? I wont miss that dobe !' Sasuke grunted before turning over to sleep. Sasuke supressed his thoughts trying to sleep but couldnt. 'I cant just leave Naruto. But I have to ! I have no choice. maybe i could... spend my last day with him tomorrow. Yeah. We can Hangout in the village and eat some food, ill even pay. Then we can watch the sunset and ill leave.' Sasuke smiled. His smile faded away quick though. 'I never hangout with anyone. Not Naruto or anyone from the academy. Naruto might get suspicious to why im acting that way.  Wait... why am i planning on being nice and inviting him to hangout? Oh right. Its because thats what friends who never talk to you and always belittle you do before leaving their village to betray you.'  Sasuke couldnt help but let out a chuckle at his own sarcasm. 'stupid dobe playing with my emotions. Whatever is meant to be, will be.' With that, Sasuke drifted asleep.
______________________________________
Kakashi woke up. Showered. Read icha icha. Ate breakfast at a cafe. Went to the library. Then took his time making his way to meet team 7 where they always met.
______________________________________
Sakura woke up to Tsunande knocking at her door. "Sakura, you wont be training today. we have injured shinobi at the hospital that need to be healed. They just got back from a S rank mission." She shouted outside Sakuras apartment. Sakura groaned and responded with "Alright, ill be out in 5."
______________________________________

Naruto woke up, got dressed and made himself some ramen in a cup. 'Just another day of training' he thought.
______________________________________
Sasuke woke up. Showered. Put his neatly ironed training clothes on. Sprayed cologne he never used on. Then made his way to meet team 7.

Sasuke arrived at the bridge team 7 met at before they trained. Sasuke Saw Naruto standing there alone, looking up in the sky. 'Breathe sasuke. just ask if he wants to hangout today.' Sasuke thought. Naruto noticed Sasukes chakra and glanced at him then looked away. "Sasuke." he said acknoledging him. "Dobe." Sasuke replied. Sasuke stood next to him. 'Since im a 'cold bastard' Naruto is never enthused to see me.' Sasuke noticed. Sasuke felt bad. 'not only am i betraying team 7 and the village, ive always been such an asshole to Naruto when he doesnt deserve it.' "Whats got you sad, teme?" Naruto interupted his thoughts. 'and yet he still cares.' sasuke finished his thought before answering Naruto. "Nothing, dobe. i - i was just-" Naruto cut him off. "The famous Uchiha stuttering!? Now something must be wrong !" Sasuke was embarassed that Naruto was shouting this out. "You know what. forget it, Naruto. " Sasuke bit out. Naruto frowned, "im sorry sasuke! what were you gonna say? i wont yell." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Hn." was all he said before turning his head the opposite direction. An hour went by of Sasuke gaining the courage to ask Naruto to hangout. 'so what if im an Uchiha. Uchihas can hangout with...friends? Team mates?' Sasuke cleared his throat. "H-hey, Naruto." Naruto looked at sasuke, ignoring the stutter. "What?" the blue eyed boy asked in response, obviously annoyed. Sasuke sighed. 'well this is going great.' he thought. "Why dont we ditch training today since kakashi is 2 hours late, and hangout." Sasuke was holding his breath waiting for Narutos reaction. Naruto had confusion written all over his face. "you've never wanted to hangout before. Is your cold heart warming up, Sasuke?" Naruto teased. Sasuke didnt get to say anything before Narutos face lit up and he said cheerfully, "But sure ! Lets go!" Sasuke was nervous. He let out the breath he was holding. "uhm... where do you wanna go?" Sasuke asked. Naruto pondered before answering. "Your house." Sasuke choked on air. "w-what? No. i mean-" Naruto rolled his eyes. "why not?" Sasuke didnt know why it was a problem he just thought it was weird. To hangout with Naruto at his house. "isnt that what friends do, Sasuke?" Naruto finished. Sasuke glared at him before pointing out,"We arent friends." Naruto, frustrated, half yelled "You just said you wanted to hangout! You are so confusing, Sasuke," Sasuke glared at him. "Fine. We can hangout...at my house." Naruto flashed his famous crooked smile. "Alright!" he shouted. Sasuke was looking at the ground. A small smile on his face, he quickly remembered who he was and frowned. "follow me, dobe." Naruto saw Sasuke's small smile but decided not to mention it as he clumsily walked behind his teammate.