Clarke's return home.

Clarke left the airport after she got off her plane, and then got a taxi to her mothers house. As soon as she got their her mother ran outside and hugged her. "My baby!" Her mom kissed her forehead and helped her bring in her bags.

Once Clarke was settled in she decided to go out on the town to see who was in town for the highschool reunion.

So out she went- into town as a young adult. She decided to go to the old field where Toni and Her used to hang out. When she got there... She saw something she never expected....

Toni stood in the middle of the field with another girl. And when they kissed she knew what was happening.

Toni had moved on, and it felt like Clarke had just been shot in the heart.
Clarke left without saying a word to anyone. And when she got to her car; a tear fell down her cheek slowly. "Fuck..." Clarke said.

"I cant go to the reunion all alone I need someone to go as my date so I dont look like a loser." She thought to herself. She pulled out her phone and called the only person she knew from highschool who was willing to help her. it was Tryniti from the cheer squad. Tryniti agreed to help Clarke out, And so they set a time to meet and kinda just plan on it.

Clarke sat in silence in her car for a while and then drove off. When she got home she decided to go to bed instead of enjoying her time there.

On the day Clarke met up with Tryniti and they took some pictures for Instagram hoping Toni would see them and be jealous or something like that. So here Clarke was being desperate enough to take photos with her fake girlfriend.

"So how exactly did you find out she was dating this girl?" Tryniti asked. "I was out in an old field that we used to go to... And I saw her there with another girl, but I left imediently so I didn't see a lot" Clarke responded.
"Oh, okay. Well I'm glad you called me. Im happy to help." Tryniti said.

When Clarke and Tryniti were done taking regular photos they took one of them kissing and posted it swiftly. A while later they saw that Toni had liked the picture...

"She cant be okay with it right?" Clarke asked Tryniti. "I don't know Clarke" Tryniti said. 

After a while of catching up they both left to go to their own homes.

When Clarke got home she was greeted by her mom and dinner. "Thanks mom, but I'm not really hunger." Clarke said as she made her way through the hall to the stairs. "Oh- okay honey. Well if u want any leftovers will be in the fridge." She told Clarke calmly "Okay mom thanks." Clarke made her way up the stairs and to her old room which she was staying in. And then she ploped on her bed stomach, she groaned loudly. Clarke fell asleep a while later.

Clarke was awoken by a knock at her rooms door. She jumped her and looked at the door to see Toni's brother Lucas standing in her doorway. "Hey" Lucas said roughly."Uh- hi?" Clarke said as she got confused. "what are you doing here?" Clarke said. "I'm here to find out your plan to get my sister back, we both know you and her were meant to be together so lets hear it." Lucas said walking closer. "What kind of fucked up person do you think i am?" A moment of silence filled the air after Clarke said that. "Okay so your right, I Don't know what I'm gonna do but it has to be good." Clarke said. "Shes planning to propose to Savanna." Lucas said. "But- no..." Clarke paused and fell back sitting on her bed. "She can't just- ugghhh" Clarke said laying back on her bed. "Thats why I came over." He said. "You need to get to her before she does, Savanna wouldn't go through with it. Toni would be heart broken" he continued.
They talked for a while until they finally came up with a plan and then Lucas left to help her with the plan.