"Pretty good for an ameture," I joked, stepping before him. Harry crossed his arms, giving me a jokinly threatening look.

"Pretty rough talk for a boy in red pants," he snapped back at me, only causing both of us to laugh. I ruffled his curls with my hands, watching as Niall did an embarassing dance move.

"I think I need to take it to the next level," Niall insisted confidently, "now I'm doing the dougie."

Liam laughed, joining him with the dancing by doing the sprinkler.

"Hey that's my move!" Harry demanded, joining Liam in his awkwardness.

I looked over and saw Mady interested in all this, her eyes focusing on the dancing of my fellow bandmates. I stepped in front of her, grabbing her wrists and twirling her around.

"Come on and dance with us," I smiled at her, and she only blushed.

"If you say so," she agreed, finally pulling herself out of my grip and joining the boys on the floor.

"Let's crank up the tunes!" Niall shouted, almost destroying my eardrums with the loud feedback. I could tell it wasn't only affecting me, but the others as well. Each of them, and Niall, had their hands over their ears.

"That noise...it hurts!" Mady stood there, her hands on her ears. Finally finding the volume, Niall turned the dial down a little bit.

"Sorry, loves," he looked to the floor shyly, then beginning to dance again.

The speakers blasted DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again by Usher, and the quality was so good you could hear every word. Being the weirdos they were, Zayn and Harry were screaming the words, and I noticed Mady couldn't hold back a laugh.

"..'Cause baby tonight! The DJ got us falling in love again! So dance, dance like it's the last, last night of your life, life gonna get you right!" They both sang as loudly as they could, pausing every so often to take breaths and to laugh.

"God, I'm thirsy," Harry managed to say to Zayn as he was breathing heavily. "I'm going to get a drink."

"Alright I'll be waiting here," Zayn winked at him jokingly, and with a roll of his eyes, Haz went for a drink of beer that rested on the table.

Mady

"Exhausted from all that singing, eh?" I approached Harry with a sarcastic smirk on my face, and he turned to me with the same expression.

"Yeah, I may of overdid it just a smidge.." he took a sip of his drink, staring blankly at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, a smidge, right," I  said sarcastically, resting my hands on my hips as I spoke. Harry only laughed, setting his cup down.

"How are you enjoying everything so far?" He asked, and I didn't hesitate to answer.

"I'm having a lot of fun, I see why you boys do this all the time," I smiled at him. "There's something I'm waiting for though..."

"And what's that, love?" Haz leaned against the table, licking his lips and crossing his arms over his chest. I sighed, evading his eyes a moment. When I finally gained the courage to speak, my eyes met his again.

"Is there any chance there's a slow song?" I asked, clearing my throat. Luckily Harry immediately caught on.

"Oh, I get it," he smiled, "you want to dance with Nialler." I nodded, and he only chuckled to himself. "I'll see what I can do."

Harry winked at me, sending a shiver down my spine. As he did so, I heard Zayn call him back over for more dancing.

"Hazza, what's taking so long? I've been waiting." Zayn complained, a smirk widened on his face still.

"Let's get our dance on!" Curly insisted, lunging himself towards Zayn.

Niall smiled widely, throwing his head back in laughter as he watched the scene. I laughed to myself as well, but not nearly as loud as he did. I couldn't get over how cute Niall was, no matter how hard I tried.

"Alright, now I have a certain song in mind," Harry turned to face me, and I knew what he was about to do. He gave me a certain look, as if he knew what he was doing. Whether I liked it or not, I trusted what he was doing. I nodded, as if letting him know he could do what it was he wanted to.

"What, Haz?" Liam suggested, appearing by the green-eyed boy's side.

"Um, we could play a slow song maybe? Would that be weird?" He looked over at me, then Niall, then Liam.

"I guess not," Liam shrugged, looking over at Nialler. "Hey, Horan. Put on something slow while you're over there."

"You got it," Niall agreed, twisting the knob. I smiled to myself as I heard Moments come on, and the boys and I sang to it. Times like this I'm glad I know the words to things.

I made my way over to Harry, pulling him aside to whisper something in his ear.

"How am I going to get Niall to dance with me?" I asked, Harry only inches away.

"What do you mean?" He mumbled back, his breath mixing with mine.

"I mean, I'm the only girl here. Why would he dance with me when he could be doing something with you boys?"

Harry sighed, biting his lip. Before asking for permission, he already called for Niall.

"Hey blondie, come here for a second," Haz motioned him towards the both of us, and I stood there in utter silence.

"What is it?" Niall stepped before me, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his hair disheveled.

"Why don't you show Mady how to slow dance? She told me she wants to learn how, and you're the only one who knows. Why don't you dance with her?"

Niall and I exchanged glances, both feeling an equal amount of awkwardness. Harry was sweet for trying to help, but I don't think he could've done anything more stupid than calling Niall over her unrehearsedly. What an idiot.

For a moment, Nialler's beautiful blue eyes locked on my brown ones, causing me to blush. When Harry noticed, he pushed the blonde closer to me.

For a brief second, Niall's stomach collided with mine as he was shoved into me. We looked up at each other, and he was meerly inches from me.

"Here, let me get you started," Harry offered, lifting Niall's and my hands up. "Nialler, take her hand, and put your other arm around her waist. Like that, see?"

I could feel my face heating up as I felt Niall's fingers interwine with mine, and I could tell his stomach was turning on everything too. The blonde looked sensitive, and if he'd let me I would lean in and kiss his perfect lips right now, but I don't want to push my luck. It's already a miracle that I'm this close to him.

"You..uh.. enjoying the party?" Nialler finally gained the courage to speak, but I could feel his hands shaking in mine as he spoke.

"Best night of my life. Thank you so much," I looked into his eyes again, and he awkwardly looked to the floor once again. This was the greatest moment of my life, though it was also the most... awkward. I was comfortable, but at the same time uncomfortable in this situation.

"I'm going to..  go get something to eat," Niall pulled away from me, turning to walk away. Before he did, he said one last thing to me. "You wanna.. come with?"

I nodded, following closely behind him and mouthing a 'thank you' to Styles. Harry nodded over towards me, sending me a thumbs up.