𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍

It had been a year since I had last talked to 'demon' Shane. I continued talking to real Shane and Ryan, as well as their girlfriends. Everything had calmed down over the past year and pumping out content for supernatural and True Crime swept me off my feet and hid the passing of time.

What had we discussed a year ago? Simple, rules and regulations about demons.

1. DON'T piss off demon Shane, he will probably kill you.
2. Don't ever summon a demon without Shane's permission
3. You're sworn to secrecy.
4. "No, I'm not turning you into a demon."
5. Everyone must have holy water and anti holy water on them at all times in case of emergency.

oh, and the 'simplified rules' we made as a joke,

1. Don't tell Ryan,

2. Don't anger ghosts,

3. Don't ignore the signs,

4. Don't be ungrateful,

5. Don't exercise without professionals,

6. Don't jinx it,

7. Don't trust easily,

8. Don't tell secrets,

9. Don't be afraid,

10. Don't break apart,

11. Don't tell Ryan,

Those emergencies never showed. We all lived our lives pretty calmly after Lillian disappeared, no more exorcisms, demon possessions or anything of the likes. I had moved to be the main editor of Buzzfeed Unsolved, Ryan bumping to just producer and Shane no longer editing for Unsolved. He was still on the show however. The three of us (+random guests) had continued the Unsolved franchise in a peaceful manner and I loved it so much.

Shane continued to make Ryan irritated, we messed around with Ricky Goldsworth, did Halloween specials, Christmas specials, Birthday specials. We had fun and to think that this all happened because I broke one promise.

Don't tell Ryan.

✧˖*°࿐

I'm personally not a big fan of the ending but I couldn't really get the motivation out to write it so I'll probably fix it up later on. Thank you all for reading this book, it has been a joy to write and see all your responses.

Thank you all for reading Don't Tell Ryan !!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 [ 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬 ] 🎉