𝟏. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍

"Shane! Hurry up we need to board." I shouted, placing my hands on my hips.

"Hold on Lette! I have to get the freakin' camera!" Shane said in the same tone as me, causing me to laugh as I walked over to my tall co-worker.

"Just grab it from the tripod- no! stop don't break Eugene's camera!" I whined, snatching the camera from Shane who clearly had no idea how to use the tripod. Ryan wheezed in the background, pointing a camera in my direction to catch the scene before him.

"Get over there." I huffed, smacking Shane's back as he passed me. He stuck his tongue out at me which I copied before brushing my hair back as I collapsed the tripod legs and carried it with me over to my idiot co-workers.

"I hate that dumb camera, tell Eugene that," Shane said, faking annoyance.

"Shut it, get your ticket, lets freakin' go before I hit you with it." I snapped, Shane put his hands up in mock surrender and turned to get on the plane. I sighed and Ryan rubbed my shoulder as usual as I dug in my bag for my ticket. Sitting down between Ryan and Shane, I leaned my head on Ryan's shoulder as we reviewed and edited the footage from the last Post Mortem episode. Shane kept complaining he couldn't see so I took over the editing for Ryan since I was an editor for Buzzfeed too.

✧˖*°࿐

After arriving around 10 pm to the Philadelphia Airport, struggling to get a rental car for 45 minutes and then stopping at a restaurant called Upper Crust for dinner it was safe to say I crashed the second I laid on the bed in the motel. We were here for two nights, then we went home. Ryan and Shane had split the second motel bed, leaving me alone on the first bed. Though the motel seemed crappy, after a quick (half-awake) check for bed-bugs I determined it safe to sleep in because of the absence of them. Checking my phone quickly I muttered a string of curse words at it being so late. Then just decided to sleep, and worry about everything in the morning.

✧˖*°࿐

I awoke to Ryan jumping on my bed like a child with Shane singing Mamma Mia. I groaned out loud and slowly creaked my eyes open.

"Ow!" I shrieked to scare Ryan into thinking he stepped on me. Ryan immediately got off the bed and apologized profusely. I burst into laughter causing Ryan's face to twist.

"D-Dude! That was a joke." I wheezed out (quite literally) causing Ryan to fall back on top of me. Shane had stopped singing

"Asshole! Get off!" I shouted, punching his shoulder lightly and shoving him into the ground as I sat up. Ryan fell back on his own bed, and Shane sat on the edge of mine.

"So what are we doing for breakfast?" Shane said.

"McDonald's, then a little tour around my home town and home street?" I said sitting up. Being a Medford resident I was so excited to show my friends the towns I grew up loving.

"Uh, Hell yeah!" Ryan said, and I jumped up.

"I call the shower first!"

✧˖*°࿐

After spending the day walking up and down Main Street in Medford, we stopped at The Pop Shop for dinner and were now packing our shit into the car to go filming. As I plopped down in the car, Ryan already seated in the back. I knew I wasn't expecting what would happen that night. Some little cryptid hunting in the Pine Barrens. The Jersey Devil, which Shane had already referenced to Goat-man a thousand times. Speaking of Shane...

"Where the hell is Shane," I complained, leaning back. getting no answer I resorted to looking to the back seat in the rear mirror, to see Ryan's figure breathing in soft snores. I figured that Ryan was fast asleep. Seeing as the other two were occupied I started the car and grabbed my phone to put in my pocket.