Chapter 3

Chan and Ye took Allan to a close by café to talk to him.

"So what the hell did you do to get beat up by those two guys?" Ye asked. Allan pulled his mask up a bit and took a sip of his milkshake. He looked around nervously.

"I honestly don't know. I was just walking around and they came up to me, spouting nonsense. I don't remember much about what they said, something about Chris and why you did it," he answered. Ye and Chan looked at each other with worry in their eyes.

"Okay that is weird," Chan said. Allan nodded. 

"So why do you wear that mask?" Ye asked pointing at Allan's face. Allan looked down.

"Its a medical condition. I have to wear it," he said. Ye looked a little suspicious. Chan laughed nervously and grabbed his jacket and got him out of his seat.

"Excuse me let me talk to my boyfriend quickly," she said dragging him outside. They passed by a short girl with pigtails and a tall man wearing a white suit. She stopped and looked at Ye.

"Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" she asked. Ye rolled his eyes.

"The last time we trusted some pretty boy who acted sweet it ended up being-"

"Satan," Chan said cutting Ye off. "I know. But c'mon look at him!" She pointed at the window where Allan gave a small sneeze that probably sounded like a kitten. "This guy is too innocent to be a demon," she pointed out. Ye groaned.

"Okay fine, he's not a demon. But let's watch him clos-" His phone started ringing. Ye picked it up, put it on speaker, and answered.

"'Ello?"

"Heyyyy Ye my buddy old pal. Remember when you said you just wanted to have a break from demon crap?" Gyueonghui said on the other line. Both Chan and Ye sighed in unsion. 

"Spit it out angel," Chan said.

"Well there may or may not be another half-demon child out there..." Ye almost dropped the phone in shock.

"The frickity-frack you mean there's another half-demon child out there!?" Chan screamed. The couple could hear Gyueonghui laughing nervously. 

"She's saying Chan has a half-sibiling," Micah's voice chimed in. Chan's jaw nearly dropped to the ground. She grabbed the phone from Ye.

"I HAVE A BROTHER OR SISTER!!" she yelled into the phone. 

"Yes, they're either evil. Or good. And all we know is that they're close by," Gyueonghui said. 

"Sooooo you dragged us to Brussels not to have a vacation but to find out if Chan has a brother or sister who by the way is probably psychotic?" Ye said with anger creaming his voice. 

"Shit got to go see ya!" And the phone hung up, just like with Bora. Ye and Chan looked at each other, with disappointment in their eyes.

"Looks like we're going back to the hotel," Chan said.

"And we're bringing Allan with us," Ye said pointing at the midgit 22 year old.

"Is that safe?" Chan asked narrowing her eyes. Ye sighed.

"Safer then leaving him by himself."