Chapter 2

Micah and Gyueonghui said that Chan and Ye should spend some quality time together, explore Brussels a bit while they get their luggage to the hotel.

"You sure you two will be fine together?" Chan asked putting on her motorcycle helmet. 

"We'll be fine. I mean why wouldn't I want to spend time with this idiot?" Micah said pointing at Gyueonghui.

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT!" Gyueonghui shouted. Micah laughed at Gyueonghui's suffering. Chan just rolled her eyes and got on Ye's motorcycle Maddie. They both waved as the motorcycle went down the street.

-+-

The couple rode about Brussels for half an hour. The city was very nice, no beautiful. Chan is glad she can just enjoy somewhere for once and not fear being chased by demons. They got caught in a traffic light. Chan looked to the sidewalk to see a boy in a cat hoodie. Surrounding him were two bigger guys, clearly older. Chan's eyes widened. She took the chance and jumped off the motorcycle. The girl could hear Ye screaming at her but she ignored her boyfriend. She ran in front of the young boy and spread her arms. 

"Back off bitches!" she yelled at the two guys. They both laughed and said something in Dutch that Chan didn't understand. She was ready to punch these assholes. 

"I told you get away from him you fucking bastards!!" Chan's eyes started glowing a little. That defiently scared the guys and they ran off. Chan's eyes stopped glowing and she turned around to look at the boy. She was able to observe him more closely. He had dark brown hair with orange streaks in it. His eyes were a beautiful hazel color and he looked very tan. He was wearing a black medical mask and had cat ear headphones around his neck.

"You okay kid?" she asked. The kid stood up. He was very short, shorter then Chan.

"Ja, thank you miss," he said quietly. Ye jumped off the motorcycle and ran over to Chan.

"Jesus christ Chan that was dangerous!" he yelled. Chan crossed her arms.

"Do you think I would just stand around and allow this poor boy to get beat up?" she protested. The boy raised his hand.

"Yes?" the couple replied.

"Actually I'm 22," he said shyly. Chan's eyes widened in surprise. Ye was shocked too.

"God you're short!" Ye said. Chan elbowed him in the stomach hard and he grunted.

"Sorry about my idiot boyfriend umm.."

"Allan, Allan Lyyke," the guy answered.