Not Sensei but Taichou

Naruto was walking the village to school, it was the last day of school and he was happy, he was finally ready to be a ninja, because Kami sitting in class doing nothing was making him jittery.

"What's a fine thing like yourself doing walking alone." Naruto scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Sasuke kiss my ass." Naruto said moving Sasuke's hand from his shoulders.

"Why are you being so distant? I've been hitting on you all year." Sasuke said wearing his standard Uchiha gear.

"Because I don't like you Sasuke." Naruto said folding his arms, like it was common sense.

"You been spending time with the Nara, is he hitting that?" Naruto was surprised and he looked at Sasuke, he wanted to chuckle. Sasuke only folded his arms demanding an answers.

"Sasuke what the fuck are you my mother?" Sasuke snorted.

"If I was your mother than that means I wouldn't want you. Everybody knows Kushina is finally happy to have the only reminder of her first love out of her life."

Damn what a shot to the heart.

Naruto stood there looking as Sasuke smiled, as if what he said would make Naruto crawl all over him, but really he was just reminded of how bad he had it, how his mother really was.

"I'll love you like your mother never did."

What another shot.

Naruto stood there looking at Sasuke, he couldn't cause any harm to an academy student no matter how stupid, how obnoxious, how idiotic.

"You think I'll sit here and be literally belittled and then jump in your arms like you the best option for me?" Naruto said lowly.

"I hate you and your damn clan, if you haven't noticed, snakes and foxes don't get along. Don't talk to me ever again Sasuke." Naruto said and he looked up and was met with Shikamaru.

"Come Naruto we are going to be late and miss the test." Naruto nodded and passed Sasuke, not speaking a word but he didn't need too. Shikamaru heard it all.

Sasuke was an asshole, he wanted him dead the moment he brought up Naruto's mother. When Naruto walked into the classroom he knew something was wrong by the way Shikamaru brought Naruto to him.

Shikamaru never made a public display of affection, so this meant something was going to hurt him, and when he looked up he was shocked to say the least.

"What do you mean I can't see him? I did birth the child." Naruto closed his eyes and asked Kami what he did to deserve this woman.

"What the hell do you want Kushina?" Naruto asked and Kushina looked to Naruto, something other than disgust on her face.

"Just wanted to tell you not to ruin your fathers reputation, since you clearly aren't an Uzumaki anymore." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Well if you come here to make me upset you've done a wonderful job, please leave now." Kushina went to grab Naruto by his neck and Shikamaru stopped her.

"Stop making a scene lady, please leave." Shikamaru stood in the way and Naruto walked off to his seat and sat down. Shikamaru looked at the lady and scoffed lowly.

"Leave Naruto alone, I swear on my life I'll make sure you disappear if you hurt my future wife any longer." Shikamaru said walking to his seat behind Naruto, laying a hand on the back of Naruto.

Kushina left, and the class went off without a hitch, the test were handed out, Shikamaru and Naruto passing with ease.

In the tower, the jounin were watching everything. A lot of people felt bad for the Namikaze. Nobody would ever stand up for him however, they all were worried from a far, where as Shikamaru stepped up for him.

"Congratulations, now I'm reading the teams, this will be your comrades and the one you spend most of your time with, now pay attention to the names I read." Naruto only scoffed.

"Team Seven, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Sai Masa. Sensei Kakashi Hatake.

Team Eight, Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka. Sensei Kurenai Yūhi.

Team Ten, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Yuki Suha. Sensei Asuma Sarutobi

Team Eleven: Shikamaru Ito-Nara, Naruto Kamikaze-Namikaze. Sensei is Tenzo Yamamoto.

That is all, wait here for your Sensei."

Shikamaru immediately sat next to Naruto watching as Naruto scribbled all over a paper and at first it looked like seals, but closer detail he was drawing. Shikamaru watched in wonder as Naruto drew so elegantly.

"You want to nap after this?" Shikamaru asked and Naruto stopped sketching.

"What I really want is to kill that woman for thinking I'll ever disrespect my father like she did me. She's an egotistical asshole who thinks and like men for money. I wanted to kill her but I didn't, I want to literally watch the blood pour from her body, it might sound a little disturbing but damn I hate her." Naruto spoke lowly and Shikamaru watched as when he spoke that the drawing of a scared women was then surrounded in flames, part of her body was burning off while there was a red haired demon with blue eyes laughing in the back.

"I suppose I'll settle for a nap." Naruto said looking up into raven eyes and fuck did Shikamaru think he fell in love with Naruto.

"I will happily oblige." Shikamaru answered, and Naruto and him shared a look.

They sat in comfortable silence, while Naruto continued to draw, they still waiting on their Sensei as kids came and went. Naruto smiling as he drew more pictures.

"Shikamaru, Naruto." Both demons looked up, they saw their Sensei standing there, he folded his arms looking at the stacks of papers on the table.

"Yes Yamamoto Sensei?" Naruto asked, leaning back and Shikamaru hummed.

"Listen, I was asked to be the captain of this team, meaning you all are already trained, and we are just taking missions to develop you." Naruto and Shikamaru hummed.

"Don't call me Sensei, for I will not teach you much, call me Taichou. Also make sure to go all out, we have spectators." Naruto and Shikamaru shared a look until they were standing in a field, a seal up and they indeed did feel the presence of many, probably the entire Anbu force, Shikamaru was once them.

"Hello, Kurama, Matsu and Old man." Naruto said and Shikamaru hummed.

"You can pinpoint chakra like that? I could only sense people, not match their chakra, unless I go full demon." Naruto looked to Shikamaru and hummed.

"Yes, however should we be paying attention?" Naruto said looking around the empty field.

"It should be fine."Shikamaru said but a second later, the duo jumped from their spots as a wooden Pilar rise from the ground.

"Pay attention." Naruto yawned and went through hand signs. Chakra rising and covering his body in a light misty hue, red was the color of chakra, however it was more of a fiery red.

"You know Taichou, you can only catch your opponent if you are faster than them." Naruto eyes closed and opened, his light blue eyes being tinted red, searching the field before he smiled,

"Found you Taichou." Naruto was gone like a light as Shikamaru stood there.

"Shikamaru we aren't the only three on this field." Shikamaru yawned and missed a punch to the face.

"I know Taichou." Shikamaru said taking his hair out of the holder, a green chakra illuminating his body.

"100vs2, who will win?" Shikamaru said as he took off.