chapter 2

HARU'S POV

Captian Kuchki and I shunpoed back to squad 6,

Assemble 2 teams, your mission is to  locate the intruders and  report their numbers... then I want you to eliminate them, Yes captain Kuchki! it shall be done!   I quickly  assembled 2 teams, Rengi leading one and I leading the other,  The mission is to locate and report the enemy's numbers to captain Kuchki!!, then if possible we are to eliminate them.  AM I UNDERSTOOD!!!     YES LIEUTENANT HAYSHI!!!    Then go, and remember that you are members of squad 6!!!     And with that I finished my speech and began the search for the intruders,  I wonder who or  what they are after.....I mean they couldn't possibly know.....could they?                                         BOOM!!!   I immediately headed to were the noise was coming from,    ROAR SABIMARU!!!     I was shocked when I saw none other than Mayuri Kurosuchi engaged in battle with Rengi, Rengi seemed badly beaten and I was about to step in when Kurosuchi glanced at me, grinned then disappeared.  WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO!!!!  Rengi raged, I cant sense his spiritual pressure.......RENGI!!!, don't worry about him,  just deal with the others,  I nodded my head toward the 15 men that were  fighting ( and sorely losing) to the rest of the 2 teams.  He grimaced, obviously wanting to find kurosuchi, but nodded anyway. I'm going to go report to Captain Kuchki,   I didn't wait for his answer, too many things are going on in my head.....like, seriously.... I finally get Jushiro back and before we even get to talk , this happens!!   dam it...dam it....DAM IT!! ...... I guess i'll just have to wait till i get a break from all this shit that's going on....

BYAKUYA  KUCHKI'S  POV

Captain Kuchki!!,  reporting with news on the mission!!   Come in!  was the mission a success?  Yes sir!  we have found that the intruders possess soul reaper powers, they have also divided into groups of approximately 15 each and are  scouring  the seiretei as we speak!  we have eliminated one group of 15 and have come to the conclusion that Captian Mayuri Kurosuchi is fighting along side the enemy!  And exactly how have you come to this conclusion lieutenant Hayashi?   I along with Rengi Abari have witnessed Captain Mayuri Kurosuchi fighting against our teams in order to defend the intruders, Rengi Abari and captain kurosuchi were engaged in battle wen I arrived, He disappeared as soon as I was about to intervene.   hm..........I will have to report this to the head captian,  I want you to transfer this information to Captain Ukitake, Understood?   yes captain!  

7 minutes later  

good evening Captain Kuchki,  what is it  you need to report?     Head captain, I am here to report the betrayal of Mayuri Kurosuchi, It appears he has chosen to fight alongside the intruders for unknown reasons.  Hmmm.......this is truly a shame, I had hoped he wouldn't go this far, but I am afraid now  that he has.....he must be eliminated. Head captain yammamotto sighed,   I want you to inform captain zaraki and captain ichimaru of this information, then the three of you are to take your squads and eliminate all of the intruders.  Also you are to inform  lieutenant Haru Hayshi  to come see me in approximately 40 minutes,  understood?  Yes head captain.  

HARU'S POV

I knocked softly on Jushiro's door,  come in, I heard him say. I walked in and at first he seemed shocked but then immediately smiled,  Haru, it's great to see you.....you haven't  changed in the slightest,  I smiled...I felt my cheeks start to burn....i'm blushing...but I don't feel awkward at all....strange...    He stood and walked over to me, pulling me into an embrace,  I felt his arms twine around my waist......dam,  I'm  as red as a tomato....     I  wrapped my arms around his neck while nuzzling my face directly above his collar bone....   ....I..missed.you...  He said while still holding me in his arms....... I....I.....missed...you..to.......dam I'm stuttering like hell....   He pulled back from the embrace and looked into my eyes, what is that I see in his eyes?  Its like I know what it is.....but just don't  know a word to describe it......    oh Haru......I.....I....think......I....may.........     CAPTAIN UKITAKE!!!!! LIEUTENANT HAYASHI!!!!! I HAVE A URGENT MESSAGE FROM CAPTAIN KUCHKI!!!      Jushiro pulled back, the regret visible in his eyes..... I must admit....I'm sad its over too......but why....why am I sad?......could it possibly........      come in!  jushiro called,  Rengi entered and bowed to both of us,  Lieutenant Hayashi....I have orders to tell you that you are to meet with head captain  in 5 minutes, I am to escort you there.   I glanced up at Jushiro seeing his disappointed eyes staring down at me,   Very well, I say facing back towards Rengi, lets go.... I walk towards Rengi and I feel his  arm  slightly wrap around my waist guiding me out of the room......I feel my face heat up, and simultaneously I feel  Jushiro's spiritual pressure slightly increase.....     

Thank you so much for reading this,  It means a lot to me,  please comment and tell me what I need to work on....