Chapter 4

Jushiro's POV.

Screams, constant screaming.....pain, death, everything I have dedicated my life to ending is happening and filling my ears and mind all at once.  Panic, everyone's panickingits my duty as captain to protect and guide the members of my squad, through war and peace, panic and calm,  but I cant, don't ask me why...cause I cant even tear my gaze away from the flaming and crumbling buildings, the corpses of friends lining the streets, the terrifying  fact that Haru may be one of them, waiting to be discovered.  CAPTAIN UKITAKE!!  I spin around at the feeling of  someone yanking on my shoulder, My eyes find  a worried Captain Ichimaru, we've failed, Kurosuchi....he....he got away, we think he may have gone to get the file, but when we rushed to his squad  a barrier surrounded whats left of the building and nothing seems to be able to penetrate it,  he sighed, the new lieutenant of squad 6 was reported going inside but not seen coming out before the building collapsed, we need every captain and lieutenant working on getting that barrier down ASAP, have the rest of your men scout the seireitei  for any surviving traitors, we don't know how many may be left.   Haru.......understood, i'll be there as soon as I get my squad in order. I quickly made may way to  Kaien  Shiba, my lieutenant and told him the situation, his eyes widened at the grave news then nodded as he quickly assembled groups among our squad to go scout the seireitei,  he turned, okay , im ready to go captain.

FAST FORWARD TO THE DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.

Nothing was left but ruble and flames, Ichimaru was right, the barrier so far has be unpenetrable every captain and lieutenant is here, throwing everything we have at this barrier, all except Haru,  I cant sense her spiritual pressure, no one can, Haru.......... its weakening!!! someone shouted, I looked up, he's right, I can sense it, we keep pushing, hitting it with everything, 1 minute later we see it coming down,  I can sense Haru's spiritual pressure, shes just barley alive, I glance at Kaien, he seems to sense the same thing, his eyes are grave, everyone starts searching the rubble, lifting wall after wall, brick after brick, she has to be here somewhere, I see her, a few feet away, or rather her hand hanging limp out from under a rock, Kaien shouts to everyone as I race to her, lifting the rock,  shes covered in blood, barley breathing, a gaping hole in her chest, the hardrive clutched in her hand, tears come to my eyes as I gently lift her, I don't bother to wait, I shunpoe strait for the infirmary.

NOTE: I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, its been so long since I last updated so I decided to get this out as quickly as possible, I promise a longer chapter tomorrow. I plan on adding some more intimate senes soon, for those who are not  into that  I will leave warning at the beginning of chapters where there is heavy sexual content. May start a attack on titan fan fiction soon, but I don't plan on abandoning this story.  thank for reading, let me know what needs work :)

                                                                                      - Avery .K