5💎 Opal

The two boys were having fun on Noen's living room, they dadn't had a good talk in quite a while, so it was a really good moment to talk about what they had been up to.

"Did you miss me?" Chase asked with a smile.

"I mean... yeah, I kinda did" Noen said covering his rising blush.

"I missed you too" the taller boy said.

"It was not as fun without you" Noen said.

"Yeah, I did not have much fun either, I still miss our little rushed dates, remember?" Chase asked.

"Of course, those dates we had before something important was happening" Noen sighed reminiscing those times.

"I really liked when we ran around the park instead of taking a walk before I took my driving test" Chase giggled a bit.

"When we made myself a quick birthday party since you were going out of town to see your grandma" Noen smiled.

"My lungs were never the same after those balloons" Chase said.

They were laying on the floor looking at the ceiling, with a silence, a comfortable silence. They were not talking anymore, but the company was enough to keep them happy.

"I really miss those times" Noen said with melancholy.

"What happened to us?" Chase asked with a little hurt in his voice.

"I don't know".

The main door opened and Noen's parents entered, They saw both boys on the floor, and when they heard the door close, they got up.

Noen's mom was a little bit confused when she saw the taller boy in their house.

"Oh hi Chase, it is nice to see you around here" Noen's dad said happily.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Eubanks, I was just about to leave" Chase said with a bright smile.

"Oh, don't you want to stay for dinner darl..." she looked at Noen "I mean, Chase?".

"I'd love to, but I am in a bit of a rush right now, I just came to say hi".

Chase opened the door.

"Goodbye Noen" Chase rubbed the smaller boy's cheek and gave him a side smile "Mr. Eubanks, Mrs. Eubanks always a treat" he said before walking out and closing the door.

"What was this now" Noen's dad asked the blonde boy.

"Honestly I do not know" Noen said.

"Is everything okay?" Noen's mom asked.

"Yeah, it is better now" Noen smiled.

"Go put some pants on, let's have dinner" Noen's mom said.

Noen giggled at the fact that he still just had Chase's hoodie on, he was happy now, such a great improvement on his mood earlier in the day.

After dinner Noen kept Chase's hoodie on and laid in bed for a couple minutes, daydreaming about Chase. He then got up to turn his lamp off and slid under the covers.

Before sleeping he checked his phone one last time seeing a notification.

°°Chase💕.
   Good night Noie, I love you.°°

His heart warmed when he read that text, it had been long since he had received a notification from that contact.

°°Noen💖
  Good night Chase, I love you too.°°

•••
Welcome to The Crown Jewels, Coal to Diamond sold to fools
•••

Onyx