TROUBLE

DAMIEN
I followed them home. Wow!... Their home was huge. And they lived alone?... I'm sure they were just kidding...

Who am I kidding... Of course they live alone!... I stopped a few meters from their house and hid behind the oak tree. I watched them enter and decided to go home... It was a long day yeah...

Except my legs were moving in the opposite direction... Damien what are you doing... Turn back around... Now!
Of course he didn't listen... Eye roll...

I ended up on their front porch...
Tap... Tap... Tap... I knocked...
Damien please go home... My subconscious begged. But my body refused to listen fuck!

Just when I decided to leave, Syl opened the door.
"Hey"... He said, excitement clear in his eyes.
" Um hi "... I replied awkwardly.
Okay I'm a little awkward sometimes. Okay I'm always awkward okay 😒.

" Wanna come in? "... Syl asked bringing me back to earth.
" Um... You sure about this? Natalie's... "
"not gonna notice"... He said cutting me off.
" Cmon... I'll show you my secret hideout "... He added.
" Eerrr... Sure "... I said following him.
Ugh Damien u're soooo gonna regret this.
Shoo... I thought cutting him off.

"Here...this way"... He said
" Wooooooooaaaah ".... I said completely forgetting to be quiet. I quickly covered my mouth when realisation hit me.
" Don't worry it's okay "... Syl said laughing.

Man... Their house was a freaking castle. Damn!... I bet their parents were fuckin rich. I could get used to this.

I followed him to a room full of toys, leggos and computers... Computer games?... Practical nine year olds.
We played games for a while and took a break. He decided to go bring us some juice just when we heard a scream.
Natalie... I thought.

I quickly rush out of the room and out of the house with Syl right behind me. We reached outside just to see a guy around my age with a handful of Natalie's hair in his hand with a smirk on his face. Oh how I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face right now.

"Let me go Gad... Let me fuckin go"... Natalie said almost amidst tears.
" Not until you apologize bitch "... Gad replied.
" I'm not apologizing for shit*"... She said in anger... "I'm not gonna watch you bully other kids when I can help it. So let go off me right now or else I'm gonna... " She added.
"Or you gonna what"... He yelled back

Just when I wanted to say something, Syl yelled from the back with full speed heading for the big bulky guy. But in one swift motion, he lifted Syl up by the neck with the other hand in Natalie's hair.
This guy was literally choking the kid.

Do something D. Do something!
Oh really... I thought you said I should leave. I inwardly replied rolling my gorgeous eyes out.

I know. I know. I'm annoying.
Well before I continue, I have an eight degree black belt in Taekwondo.
Yeah... I got quite the moves. Plus, I'm a good person, so I'm going to save the damsels in distress. Stay tuned.
Stop talking already... My subconscious reminds.
Okay okay I'm going.

End of head battle.

"Hey"... I said almost like a growl.
Hey?.... Upon all the words I could come up with... Hey?... Damien kill me.

Just then as if on cue, all their heads turned towards me.
" Let them go"... I kinda practically growled again.

And guess what the asshole did. He laughed. Like really? For like a whole minute this guy just laughed.
Did I have poop on my face or something.

"Damien? "... Natalie said more like a question.
" What are you doing here "... She asked, her expression hardening a little bit.
" I... I... "... I stuttered looking for help somewhere. Just then I looked up to where Syl hanged... Literally struggling to get out of his hold.

Fuck!... Syl was turning Blue!
I had to do something.
I boldly walked up to Gad and gave him a punch right on the nose.
Boldly because this guy was intimidating. I bet that didn't even hurt.
Ouch!... That hurt. He didn't even think twice about letting them go.

I quickly rushed to Syl. He was coughing badly.
" You okay little guy? "... I asked
" Syl babe you okay?... Please talk to me. Say something "... Natalie said quickly rushing over to our side.

" You've got a little boyfriend here don't you"... Gad said
Oh... So he was still here... With a nose bleed!

"He's not my boyfriend and stay away from me and my brother or I'm calling the cops "... Natalie angrily retorted.

Damn!... This girl is scary when she's angry. But why did it hurt when she said I wasn't her boyfriend.
Damien get your head right. You've known her only for a day! Just today!

" Yeah whatever "... Gad said... " But make sure you do cos I'm killing this guy right now"... And with that he lunged for me.

I was a bit slow cos he actually got me. He sat on me and started throwing punches aiming at my face directly. My face?... Cmon man. I'm a beauty. I blocked practically all of his punches. Dude's bulky but dumb as fuck.

"My turn"... I said and rolled over so that I was on top. I carefully and skillfully aimed strong punches at his face. Idiot... He couldn't even block one of them.

" Stop it... Stop it asshole... You'll kill him "... Natalie yelled amidst tears pulling me off him.
Really?... Now?... Why did she have to cry now. I was almost done with this motherfucker.

I stood up nonetheless to catch my breath.
" But he hurt you "... I managed to say amidst my heavy pants... Pants as in heavy breathing not shorts you dirty minds.

" He not worth it "... She said almost whispering.

Woooooooaaah... Was she touching me?... Fuck!... She was touching my face.
" You're bleeding "... She said again. Her breath fanning my face.
" Yeah? "... I said more like asked.
Cool D. Cool.

" I'll clean it up... Come with me "... She said pointing to her house.
Just then Syl ran to Gad and kicked his ass... Real hard and yelled...
" Stay away from us asshole "... With that, Gad stop and scurried away like the coward he was.

Good job bud. Good job... My subconscious said. Inwardly I smiled. If only I knew what was before me.

A\N
Heeeeey guys!
1000+ words like fuuuuuucccckk!
I'm super excited... Tell me what you think about this chapter.
I'll be updating soon though...
Love y'all 😘
Beckah 🌹