Chapter 20

|| Y/N's POV ||

"So do you still want me to stay or should I leave." Jack said looking disappointed with his hands in his pockets look at the ground "yes I want you to stay" I said giving him a tight meaningful hug about to cry "it's ok baby I know it hurts, but it will only get better I promise" with that we turn the lights off and went to sleep.

~ Next day ~

I got a text at 5:30 am from my cheer friend Christie.

Chris💘: hey are you gonna come to the game today...

Me: Crap I totally forgot I'll be there in lest then 10 mins

Chis💘: see ya here... Matts here, he's waiting for you😏👏

Me: bye!!

"Jack wake up I have game I need to cheer remember??" I said running into the shower "oh shit, I'll be back to pick you up babe er uh Y/N sorry bye." he said grabbing his things and leaving "bye to you babe!" I said playfully with that he left blowing me a playful kiss and a wink.

I hopped in the shower and thought, am I really ready to see Matt again? I mean I kinda have to I am his cheer leader but what about Jack, "shit".

I got out put on my uniform put my long brown hair into a high pony tail put my orange and red bow on grabbed my shoes my phone and I was gone.

Jack💙: Hey bae I'm outside💕

Me: hey bae on my way💞

"Hey you look beautiful" he said with a wink while I hopped inside his red mustang "why thank you" I said with a blush.