Messing Around

after the sun had set, amami and ouma were back in the dorms. amami was laying in bed with his shirt off. ouma blushed. "why do you sleep shirtless?" he huffed. rantaro shrugged and sighed a bit. "its more comfortable." 

ouma crawled into bed with amami and laid down next to him, hugging him from the side. he stared at rantaros chest and began slowly stroking it. rantaro turned his head to give ouma a gentle, satisfied look. ouma nuzzled amamis cheek and kissed him, saying nothing. amami knew what was coming now... he turned onto his side to hug ouma and kiss him softly. "mhn... amami..." ouma groaned softly. amami was turned on by that. "ghh.. shush, ouma.." he whispered in his ear. ouma shivered and buried his face into the side of amamis neck, pecking and nipping at his skin. amami let out a pleasured sigh and began rubbing oumas back comfortingly. he moved his hand lower, and lower, eventually rubbing oumas ass gently. "mhhn... hh..." ouma moaned softly, closing his eyes. amami was encouraged by this, now squishing his ass, still being gentle. "a- amami... ghh... damn you..." ouma huffed out. rantaro chuckled and kissed kokichis cheek lightly. "shh... let it happen." he whispered soothingly. ouma began to get a bulge in his pants, making him whimper. "m- my pants... tight..." he whined. amami shushed him again and reached his hand lower to gently rub his balls. "you like that...?" he asked softly. ouma nodded. "hhm... mhhnn..." he moaned. rantaro slowly bounced oumas balls in his hand. "i love you, ouma..." he cooed. ouma was panting and moaning, clawing gently on rantaros chest. rantaro slowly slipped oumas pants and boxers off and began pumping him up and down gently. ouma gasped and began bucking his hips, wanting much more than this. rantaro ran his fingers through kokichis hair, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. kokichi whimpered loudly. "a- amami- amami p- please- t- touch me- f-... fuck me!" he yelped out without thinking. amami blushed harder and nodded. he flipped kokichi over and pinned him. god, that face kokichi had... it was amazing... so lewd... 

amami felt his pants getting tighter and he groaned in annoyance. he started to feel so... heated. he quickly ripped his pants off, sighing in relief. ouma stared down at amamis member and gulped nervously. that would never fit! "a- amami..." he groaned. "y- y- you wont f- fit..." 

amami sighed. "dont worry... ill make it fit."

"but, amami-" he gasped as he felt two fingers being shoved into his entrance and scissoring him. "amami!" he moaned loudly, feeling his entrance widen. it didnt feel very nice though. 

amami continued, shushing kokichi everytime he yelled. "a- ama-!" "shhh...." amami soon stopped and pulled his fingers out. "when im inside you, youll feel much better." he promised. ouma groaned and nodded, hoping that was true.

rantaro soon slowly entered himself into kokichi. kokichi gasped and moaned. "d- daddy!-" he blurted out. amami turned flustered at hearing that. all of a sudden, he felt so much more powerful. while, on the other hand, kokichi felt helpless. he wanted to be in control. but he knew that wasnt possible. dominating amami? one could dream...

after ouma began to feel a bit better, he started rocking his hips, telling amami he could move now. he began thrusting at a slow pace, searching for kokichis sweet spot. kokichi flinched and groaned at every thrust- until, amami found his prostate. "w- wait! amami- ahhh!~" he screamed. amami smiled and began thrusting in that spot, grunting softly. "ouma-kun..." he sighed out in pleasure. "a- ammami!- daddy!- ghhh! oh yeah!~"

ater several more minutes of thrusting, ouma suddenly gasped and a white-ish liquid shot out of his dick and onto amamis chest. amami groaned and the same happened for him. surprisingly, that was his first ever orgasm.

they collapsed next to eachother, panting softly. ouma nestled closer to amami, looking for warmth and comfort. rantaro wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and kissed his forehead. "you did good..." he whispered into oumas ear. ouma groaned softly in response and closed his eyes.

that night, the two boys slept better than they ever had. the both felt so safe, and warm. it was perfect...