Best Day Ever

after the two boys took a small nap, they felt alot better. it was about 6PM now. rantaro sat up and looked at the sleeping boy next to him. he blushed and moved his hand near the purple hair of kokichi and began stroking through it. ouma groaned and shifted around a bit before finally opening his tired eyes. he turned around, knocking rantaros hand off of him. the two boys stared at eachother for a bit until ouma finally spoke. "heheh... youre so nice, amami." he cooed softly. amami shook his head and chuckled. "you are too." he returned the compliment. 

after a bit of staring at eachother awkwardly, they got up and made their way outside. the sun was setting... amami sighed and sat down in a patch of grass, staring up at the sky that might not even be real. ouma stayed standing for a moment before sitting down next to amami and leaning his small body on him. rantaro blushed and wrapped an arm around kokichi. they took their focus off the sunset to stare into eachothers eyes. ouma couldve sworn he saw tears in rantaros eyes before he quickly turned his head away. amami stared back at the sunset, and ouma did the same. they sat in silence for a while until rantaro began crying softly. ouma was surprised by this and kissed him on the cheek. "amami... whats wrong?" he asked softly. amami just shook his head and smiled down at ouma lovingly. "i love you..." he whispered. oumas face turned cherry red and his eyes widened. "you *have* to be joking..." he murmured in response. rantaro shook his head. "nope... im in love with you." he repeated. ouma tackled amami, pinning him down. he was so happy... "you cant be serious!" he giggled. amami was giggling as well. "whelp, guess im not serious then." he teased. ouma smashed his lips against amamis, passionately kissing him. amami kissed back, cupping oumas cheeks. after a few seconds, ouma pulled away. "hahah! dork!" amami sat up, pushing ouma back. "youre obviously the dork here, ouma." he chuckled. ouma looked back at the sunset. he could see the stars now. it was beautiful... 

just like his beloved amami.