Just Another Day

ouma was wandering the halls of hopes peak, thinking he was oh-so- sneaky. he snickered and made his way to rantaros lab, wanting to surprise him. he assumed amami would just be drawing or some boring shit like that. he burst into the room. "ama-" he went speechless when he saw no one in there. he groaned in annoyance and walked away. the liar began walking outside and then into the dorm rooms, hoping his beloved amami would be there.

he tried opening the door, knowing amami always left in unlocked- but the door wouldnt budge. it was locked... how strange. ouma couldve sworn he heard faint sobs behind the door aswell, but he shrugged it off and knocked. "oh, amami-kun!" he called. no response. it seemed like everything had gone silent at this point. ouma started to get a little tense and knocked again, seeming more urgent this time- and finally, the door opened with amami on the other side, smiling down at kokichi. "ah, hello, ouma!" he greeted cheerfully. ouma tilted his head and pouted. "what took you so long?!" he asked in a whiny tone. "ah... nothing too special." amami cooed, stepping out of his room, closing the door behind him. ouma puffed his cheeks out. "whatever!" he huffed, turning away from amami as if he were angry. amami chuckled awkwardly. "mhm... now, wanna go hang out?" the green haired boy asked, placing his hand on oumas head to ruffle his hair. ouma nodded, giggling. "i wanna go kill gonta!" he teased. amami shook his head and sighed. "no, ouma. not good." he said sternly, almost disappointed in him. ouma huffed, pretending to be annoyed by rantaros response. "no fun!" he exclaimed, walking off. rantaro followed with a sigh, grabbing oumas hand and walking outside with him. ouma shook rantaros hand off and ran towards someone in the distance. amami couldnt see who it was though, he really needed glasses. he got closer to where ouma was heading to see the purple haired boy teasing the ultimate robot, kiibo. "hey, kii-boy! yknow, if you have a dick, we could smash!" ouma cooed teasingly. kiibo became flustered and took two steps back. "w- wha?! i do not have any sexual interest in you! a- a- and s- stop being s- so immature!" the robot stuttered. rantaro sighed and picked ouma up, holding him close. he looked ouma in the eye and growled as a warning, then looked back at kiibo. "i apologize for kokichis behavior. hes been quite restless lately, and is looking for trouble. if you have any issues with him, please tell me!" amami purred, smiling at kiibo. kiibo sighed and nodded, walking off to the dorm rooms. amami set ouma down and hissed. "kiibo doesnt deserve to be tesed like that, ouma. hes so innocent and small..." 

"i dont care!" kokichi responded with a giggle.

today was totally normal.. right? ouma was teasing as always, just being an annoying kid. nothing could go wrong. nothing at all.

at least.. thats what ouma thought.