[26] birthday girl

Yujin steps inside her room that she shared with Wonyoung. "hey." Yujin says and Wonyoung looks at her with her eyebrows raised-

"happy birthday."

Wonyoung smiles to her. "thank you so much." Yujin grins to her. "how'd you know it's my birthday today?" Wonyoung hands and Yujin chuckles- "I read your profiles back then, you three were in our kill list."

Wonyoung nods while Yujin slips a ring to the younger.

"What is this for?" Wonyoung asks and Yujin looks at her. "It's a promise ring. We've been far from each other- I promise we won't get separated again." She says and clears her throat and breaks the eye contact.

"and uhm, i love you." yujin whispers, enough for wonyoung to hear it.

wonyoung looks at the shy yujin and smiles..

"i've always love you ever since we were kids, yujin-ah." wonyoung says and yujin looks at her. "really-"

wonyoung then steals a kiss from yujin's lips and grins. "great." yujin mutters, extremely blushing from that kiss.

"i like the fact that, you almost killed me back then my first encounter with you and now we're.." wonyoung states and chuckles.

"hey lovebirds, sorry to interrupt your time but yena called everyone downstairs." chaewon and minju  appears from the door, and the first thing that yujin noticed was...

chaewon and minju have their hands intertwined. yujin smirks and stands up.. "but i guess we're not the only lovebirds her." yujin says out loud and minju blushes.

"come one, let's just go down." chaewon says and the two just followed them..

the four arrives in the dinning room, to find yena cooking, yuri preparing the plates. "wow. why the sudden cooking?" chaewon asks yena. "yuri told me it's her crew's birthday." yena states and the four sits facing the foods.

yujin then leans forward and kisses wonyoung's forehead.

"happy birthday, baby."