[5] Spy

Yena left her dumbfounded as she jumped out of the broken glass in the middle of a rainy night. Yuri didn't know Yena has a rope tied in her weight. Yuri ran after her but Yena was gone already.

Yuri ran downstairs and saw Minju and Wonyoung untied already. "Are you two okay?" Yuri asked and the two nodded. "They got us today.." Yuri sighed.

............

Yena, Chaewon and Yujin hopped inside their fully tinted car and left the building and Yujin drove them to their secret base. "What happened up there with you and the chief officer?" Chaewon asked. "I told her all the stuffs she wants to know." Yena replied.

"Great job. You two took cared of the two of her allies." Yena smiled as the three of them stepped inside of their secret base.

"Well yeah. It's great that we managed to knock them down." Yujin said and flashed a weak smile. "Come on, Let's go in and lock down before we got caught."

.............

Yuri was overthinking, she kept walking back and forth inside her office while Minju and Wonyoung was just sitting docks. "Yuri, What's the plan?" Minju spoke.

"You two stay here, I'm going somewhere." Yuri said and took her jacket with her then left her two assistants....

Yuri hopped inside her car and drove to that place.

She soon arrived. Her hands gripping on the steering wheel while staring outside at the rainy weather from the inside of her car...

She didn't hesitated and wore her jacket before going inside the crime scene.

She pulled her flashlight and switched it on, searching all the possible places for suspicious things..

"Looking for something, Chief?" A voice interrupted.

Yuri pulled her gun from her holster and a flashlight. "Woah chill. It's just me." Yena then slowly took of her mask again. Yuri didn't lowered her gun. "That's very rude of you, Chief." Yena chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked and Yena took her knife out. "I wanted to know if you're actually here.."

"You're a curious one, I like you chief." Yena said and wore her mask again. Yena then took off her bag and threw it towards Yuri. "That bag contains all the things you need to know about Kang Daniel."

"He's manipulating every single of you in your station." Yena said the last. She then slowly slipped her knife back and walked toward the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" Yuri shouted.

"Going back to my place, Chief."

"I'll see you soon." Yena then winked and left Yuri alone in the dark. Yuri slipped her gun back to her holster and grabbed the bag..

It was filled with folders and profiles of each members of the secret organization and their current location right now.

Yuri drove back to the station and into her office and Minju, Wonyoung noticed the back. "What is this?" Minju asked.

"Minju, I need you to identify all the profiles inside that folder and Wonyoung... " Yuri said.

"Let's spy on Kang Daniel."

................

Yena, Chaewon and Yujin's Mask: