[20] Wanted

"Jang Wonyoung, Kim Minju, and Captain Jo Yuri are wanted for the crime of joining or rebelling with the wanted criminal Choi Yena."

"Blah blah blah, I always hear my name from this goddamn television." Yena says as she sits on her desk facing the three police officers.

Wonyoung gulps, hands shaking but not until Yujin sits and holds her hand.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm with you."

Chaewon sits beside Minju who is actually the overthinker of Yuri's crew. "Hey." The older greets and Minju hums. "You okay? I know you've seen something absurd a while ago. It's gonna be fine." Chae comforts. Minju nods and Chae hands her a hand warmer- "Keep it." Chae smiles.

Both leaders of the both crew stares at each other. "So uhm Chief, Welcome to our hideout." Yena says as she tries to be really formal-

"Choi Yena aka the leader of a wanted killing crew. Don't make me regret the choice that we agreed to work with you." Yuri cuts her off. Yena smiles "Of course, I can assure you that you made the right choice to be with us." Yena says and Yuri sighs.

"Can we now talk about some plan on how to defeat that mastermind of a illegal organization?" Yuri says as she crosses her arms.

"Well yeah. My crew talked about this already. I've seen so much news that the president of Kang Company, Mr. Kang Daniel is engaged with somebody." Yena says and slides a picture of a girl in front of Yuri.

"Her name is Park Jihyo. We already have a plan on how to capture. We need her alive and have a deal or negotiation with Kang Daniel." Yena adds and Yujin stands beside her.

"Oh and if you're going with us, you'll need to wear a mask just like we have." Yujin says and Yuri clicks her tongue.

"We are not killing anyone." Yuri states and Yena answers instead..

"We didn't said you and your crew will eliminate people inside Jihyo's place. Just knock them, that's enough."