The Four Emperors Pt.3

Start from the beginning

"He just did that because he is scared of Deku's weak quirk!" Katsuki said.

"What if this Zhao and Katsuki meet in the real world? What would happen do you think?" Tensei asked.

"It will be the end of the world." Shoto said as everyone laughed at what he said.

"Hey! That might be a great matchup if that would happen!" Mirio exclaimed.

"I bet for explosives kid then." Endeavor said.

"I bet for my son's twin brother." Inko replied.

"Ohhh boy. Shits going real huh?" Garou whispered to Momoko who just giggled.

"Why are you doing this?!" Izuku said as he waves his hand away from Zhao.

"You may did things to me before. But I forget it already. I learned how to move on and how to be mature enough to my future. Don't worry, I am not angry at you. Even if I am, you are still my brother and my twin. So it's useless to hide so much anger at you then." Izuku added.

Zhao couldn't believe at what he heard from his youngest twin as his tears from his eyes started to fall and he hugs Izuku tightly.

"I'm sorry! Let me pay you back sometime!" Zhao said.

'Aaaaaawwww' Everyone cooed seeing the menacing brother of Izuku, now apologizing to him and now acting as one of the people who now really cares and loves for him.

"Sure. Hehe." Izuku happily said.

"Ehem! Can we now talk about why we are here?" Fujin said.

"Oh yeah! What is it that you brought me here too?" Izuku asked.

"We are planning on how to find All For One and how to kill him." Izumi said.

The four of them are staring each other as they start to think what they can suggest at how to defeat the villain as Izuku started to talk.

"Why are you planning to defeat All For One so early like in our age right now?" Izuku asked.

"Because if he founds a strong quirk that can take away our quirks, then Japan is doomed." Fujin coldly said.

"So that is why they are now planning to kill him. Because his first objective is to take their quirks which is godtype ones and the most rare of all quirks. If he gets the four quirks of those kids, then they are doomed." Aizawa said.

"Hey Izuku, since you got One For All, how do you feel?" Izumi asked.

"Well uhmm, I don't know. I just felt that saving others is now quicker and I felt that fighting and defending everyone with this quirk makes me do my job more comfortable." Izuku proudly answered.

"Well what if, it will be linked to you quirks?" Zhao said.

"Quirks?" Izuku asked in confuse.

"Izuku, you are different to the four of us. You have three quirks that are still dormant right now in you." Fujin said.

"WHAT?! That bastard has three dormant quirks in his body and now he got All Might's quirk?! Bullshit!" Katsuki yelled.

"Young Midoriya I think is built for destroying All For One I think." All Might said.

"I'm too worried for him." Inko worriedly said.

"Don't worry Mrs. Midoriya! Deku is a strong person and we all know that!" Uraraka cheered as Inko just smiled at her.

"Three godtype quirks? Impossible." Momo said in amazement.