Punk!5sos asks you out

Start from the beginning

"You enjoyed the show?" he asked, shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

"Yeah. I don't usually like the punk genre but you guys were good." I smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it, thanks for coming out." He nodded, making me return it.

"Hey, there's this band that I'm seeing on Friday, and none of the boys want to go, so..." he trailed off as he awkwardly scratched his head.

"Are you asking me to go with you?" I smiled.

"Yeah, if you want to." He nodded.

"I would love to." I smiled.

"Great. I'll get Mikey to give you my phone number, and I'll pick you up tomorrow at six." He spoke.

"Cool, see you then." I nodded.

"Yeah." He smiled.

Michael

I sat in the school music room with a guitar sat on my lap.

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep, I fall apart and find it hard to breathe, you're the reason, the only reason." I sang softly as I strummed the guitar strings.

"Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up, you're the reason, the only reason." I sang.

"That's my song." I whipped around to see my neighbour, the local punk Michael Clifford standing at the door, smirking at me.

"Um, yeah, when your band is practicing, I sometimes listen." I admitted, chuckling slightly. He returned it before grabbing a chair and pulling it to mine. He swung it around so that its back was facing me and he sat down. He looked at me.

"I didn't know you could sing." He smiled.

"That's because I can't." I shrugged. His eyes widened.

"You're kidding, right?" he scoffed. I shook my head.

"You can sing, you're really good." He smiled.

"You think?" I asked.

"Of course." He nodded.

"Thanks." I chuckled, looking down.

"You're also really pretty." He blurted out. I looked back up at him.

"Well, now, you're just lying." I chuckled.

"No, you're beautiful, it's just a shame you don't see it." He shrugged.

"Thanks, Michael." I smiled.

"Hey, you don't happen to like "All Time Low", do you?" he asked. My eyes widened.

"I love "All Time Low"!" I laughed.

"Well, I managed to get two tickets to see them on Friday and none of the boys can go, so would you like to go?" he asked nervously.

"Oh, my god, yes! I would love to!" I squealed, making him smile at me.

"Awesome. Here's my phone number, I'll pick you up at seven." He smiled before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

Ashton

I opened my eyes and frowned as I saw my phone buzzing on my table. I groaned as I sat up and answered it.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"You need to stay at home today." Calum spoke. I sat up and frowned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Ashton is coming to your house to ask you out, and he's really nervous about it, and he just                wants-."

"Wait, woah, woah, slow down. Why would Ashton ask ME out?" I scoffed.

"...what do you mean?" Calum asked.

"Well, he's the school punk who walks around with ripped clothes, and green hair, and tattoos, and I'm just a nobody nerd-."

"Yeah, a nobody nerd who he's head over heels for." He chuckled.

"How do I know he's serious and that I'm not just...I don't know, a fluke?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be calling you if you were a fluke. I'm not sure what it is about you, but he always talks about you, but he can't talk to you personally because he gets all nervous and trips himself up, you make him go from "punk who doesn't give a shit", to "mumbling mess who can't talk to a girl"." He rambled. I smiled to myself.

"Really?" I asked.

"Just stay at home. And if you don't want to say yes, just, please let him down easily, okay?" Calum sighed.

"Okay." I nodded to myself before hanging up. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath before opening it. Stood on my doorstep was Ashton, holding a bunch of flowers and two movie tickets.

"Hey, Ash, what are you doing here?" I smiled.

"Erm, er, I came to ask you to go out with me." He gulped.

"Aww, Ash, that's so sweet, of course I will." I smiled as I took the flowers.

"Really?" he asked, making me nod.

"Great." He smiled.