Tony Stark x Reader

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend's name
(f/c) = favorite color

------------------------------------------ 

 (Y/N) yelled at her boyfriend, (B/N) for what seemed like the millionth time this year. It was another infamous argument you and him had on a daily basis. It always ends the same with him soon realizing he was wrong and you forgiving him, but not this time. The argument turned to physical; He slapped you. 

   You were shocked. He realized what he did, but you didn't want to hear the apologies as you rushed to the room you both shared, packing a bag of things that were yours. Soon after you were rushing out of your home. 

   Rushing down the empty streets wearing your (f/c) coat with some sort of t-shirt and jeans combo, you already knew who you wanted to see; Your best friend, Tony Stark. You both have known each other since the incident with Loki, which was almost a year ago. You both instantly got along; Even though both of you were opposites.

   Tony was the outgoing and charming superhero while you were the shy and quiet agent of SHIELD. As they say, opposites attract. You arrived and knocked on his door. It was late at night and you hoped he was still awake since he is always a night owl.

   After a few minutes, he answered. "(Y/N)? Why are you here?" He asked, a bit surprised to see you at his doorstep at this time at night. "I...had an a-argument with my b-boyfriend." You stuttered out before tears formed in your eyes. Tony panicked slightly and rushed you into his home. You told Tony everything and he listened.

   After telling him, he was quiet for a bit before you were pulled into a hug. "He doesn't deserve you, (Y/N)." He says softly. "You can stay here. Besides, I need someone to laugh at my jokes." He smirks and you chuckle, wiping your tears. You kiss his cheek, making a very faint blush appear on his cheeks. "Thank you, Tony." "You're welcome, (Y/N)."