Hetalia x Rancher!Reader

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon and (y/n) was happy as can be. Germany, America and Denmark were all spending time at her ranch house along with many other countries she allowed to join. (Y/N) smiled to themselves as the looked out the window to see Romano yelling at Spain, like usual.

   (Y/N) got up and pulled on their (f/c) t-shirt along with some (second f/c) shorts then pulled on a pair of old cowboy boots that went well with the outfit. As (y/n) headed down the stairs, she bumped into America. "Hey (y/n)!" America shouted to which you smiled. "Hey 'merica. Whar is yo' gwine?" America smiled innocently. "Oh, nowhere important." He then rushes off to England's room. (Y/N) shakes their head and rushes outside.

  (Y/N) heads out the front door and looks around. Everyone is outside, enjoying everything, which makes you happy. (Y/N) made the right decision when allowing everyone a beak at their ranch house for the summer.

--- Time Skip brought to you by America being the hero ---

  Later that evening, everyone sat around a large dining table, eating some of the burgers, salads, hot dogs, etc. (Y/N)  smiled and stood up. "Ah w'd like t'make a speech. Ah thank yo' all fo' a-comin' an' ah pow'ful hope yo' injoyed yo'seff hyar at mah ranch house. Yo' kin come agin whenevah yo' guys like." Everyone smiles, including the ones that usually don't smile at all or very little.  This is the best day you have had in a long while and you hope it can happy again.