"Man fuck this....you good, right?"

"I am a-Okay." He said holding a thumbs up.

"Good, I'm gonna go find a girl."

I trusted that drunk Adonis would be able to mingle a bit better than normal Adonis, but even if he couldn't...at this point I'm tired of standing around in a corner.

Adonis »

Just moments after Eden left, a girl approached me. Followed by another.

"I've never really noticed you around here..you from out of town?" One of the girls asked. I felt slightly intimidated as she stood in front of me with her short dress and y'all heels, but after those drinks..I didn't even have the energy to panic.

"No..I just don't usually go to parties.."

"Aww. Welll..you're super cute." The other girl said, smiling.

"Dana! I called dibs!"

"You can't call dibs on a nigga. Besides, only he knows what he wants...right?" She said looking at me.

"Uh..."

"I never caught your name." The girl introduced as Dana said to me.

"Oh uh...it's..Adonis."

"Adonis..why don't you come back to our dorm?"

Dorm??

"I shouldn't.."

"Aw..why n-"

"Dana he doesn't want to fuck you...let's move on. I saw a guy who looks just like him in the kitchen."

"Shhh girl go somewhere. I'm still talking to him."

The other friend annoyedly left, leaving Dana and I.

"Sooo do you wanna go?"

"I uh..have a girlfriend."

"You're not allowed to have friends?" She laughed.

Farrah and I just had this conversation. Just because we're together, doesn't mean we can't have friends, right? Sebastian is her friend...maybe Dana could be my friend.

Is that petty?

"I guess I am."

"Great."

-

Farrah»

I hadn't spoke to Adonis in hours. Sure, I knew he was annoyed with me..but usually he would've responded by now.

I could barely focus on that, because one again my cousin Tisha was back over my house.

"Ugh I wish I could've went to that college party tonight. Everyone is there." She said staring at her phone.

"College party?"

"Yeah some guys from University threw this huge mansion party. Apparently it was open invite. We should've went." She frowned.

"Oh well." I shrugged, trying to end the conversation.

"Hey...is this your boyfriend?" She said, staring at her phone.

No way.

"Ah, no. It's probably his brother, Eden. They look a lot a like...."

I didn't finish as she pointed the phone toward me.

There was a picture of Adonis and some girl with her arm around him. I didn't recognize the girl or the person's Snapchat. Not only that, but upon inspecting closer I noticed a drink in his hand

"Oh my god....."

"That's him Farrah? Oh hell nah. Get the keys to your moms car because-"

"No need. We'll see how this plays out for him."

I couldn't even be angry at Adonis. He and his brother made this decision...if it turns out badly, so be it.

Adam»

As the drunk girl attempted to dance with me, I couldn't help but to think about Eden.

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this.

I did a scan of the living room with my eyes, mentally searching for him.

That's when I noticed Adonis, surrounded by loud thirsty girls.

Oh no.

I lightly pushed Tania away from me, making my way to Adonis.

"Dude, you okay?" I asked him.

There was a particularly annoying girl with long brown hair, in his face taking pictures with him.

"I'm good." He said, clearly very intoxicated.

This was such a bad idea.

"You gotta get these cameras out your face Don. Your girl is gonna kick your ass."

"She'll be aight." The brunette said shrugging.

"Nah, she won't be. Don we need to go."

I grabbed Adonis by his wrist and brought him with me. I searched across the entire house before finally finding Eden.

"We're leaving." I told him sternly.

"I don't-"

"We have to Don. This was a bad idea."

-

Getting in the car, Eden sighed already knowing what was coming.

"Why the fuck would you leave him al-"

"Hold on Adam. Before you yell at me, Adonis..cover your ears."

"Eden I'm too old for that." Adonis said from the backseat.

"Cover your ears, Adonis." Eden repeated.

"I don't want to do that anymore!"

"You don't need to hear this, you've been doing it forever so just-"

"Stop treating him like a kid, Eden."

"Stop telling me what to do. Don't get mad at me for leaving Adonis alone when it was his decision to come, I'm sorry but just like you...I didn't want to sit in the corner and do nothing for the entire party."

"He was having a bad time!"

"Why does everyone insist on speaking for me?? I have a voice!"

The car grew silent.

This would be my first time seeing Adonis get angry, and I felt awful. I'm supposed to be helping.

For the rest of the drive, no one said anything.

a/n:
damn school is hard.

I'm continuing to write. Updates are a few days slowed bc of work and all that. Hope y'all don't mind