-Mine- Leif x Reader |M|

Warnings:
-marking
-itty bitty "fight"
_______
Timeline: 1 month after contact

While a lot of the other Daemos have been docile, Leif is another story as he's a little to trigger happy so as apart of his assimilation I've decided to take him with me to the gym to let out a bit of that...energy he has.

Once you arrived at the gym you would set your cat into park and finished explaining the rules he had to follow.
"Yea, yea lets just get to the fun stuff" he spoke, giving a grin as you sighed
"Just don't fight anything that isn't one of the dummies" you stated one last time before exiting the car and walking into the gym, telling him to go get changed into the gym clothes you got for him while you got into (insert gym outfit.) after adjusting your hair to be out of the way you exited the change room before spotting Leif waiting and you went back over to him and got him set in front of one of the dummies before you began your standard workout.

Meanwhile a certain daemos was focusing more on you and your athletic abilities then the dummy, after all it wasn't as fun as a real person. And watching as you practiced seemed to make his heart flutter a little bit.

After about an hour you finished up and returned to Leif to see how he was doing,
"Well bit as fun as the real thing but still nice." He answered to which you smiled.
"That's good to hear, you can come with me whenever I come here if you'd like" you offered to which he smiled and draped an arm around you.
"Glady" he stated, watching as your face slowly turned red and his smirk in response would widen.
"Ok!" You spoke quickly, embarrassment quickly getting to you.
"Let's get changed back and head home." You spoke before quickly darting off to the change room to compose yourself.

~Leif's POV~

Watching as (y/n) Darted off to the change room I smirked and made my way to the male one to do as she said. I wasn't able to get the thought of her working out out of my head. I wanted to try and do something but she had no horns I could tease her with. Sighing as I pulled the tank top off I took in a deep breath and stood for a moment in thought, she did seem to guard her chest an awful lot, was that the human equivalent? Clicking my tongue out of frustration I quickly finished changing and carried my bag over my shoulder out of the change room before I saw a man trying to get a little to close to (y/n). Before I knew what I was doing I quickly acted, punching the male in the nose and letting a small growl leave me lips as I muttered a simple word as I pulled (y/n) close to me.

"Mine."

~reader POV~

Later that night I found myself in the shower a little longer then usual as I thought about what happened, was I his in his eyes? A blush stained my cheeks as I finally stud the water off and stepped out and before I could grasp my towel I was trapped and pinned against the wall...it was Leif, I opened my mouth to speak but he quickly and silently bit into my neck and help my wrists tightly as I squirmed and tried to wrap my head around what was happening, and when Leif pulled back his statement was simple.
"I meant what I said so I followed threw." And with that he left the room, leaving me sitting nude on the bathroom floor, confused as my hand went up to the spot he had bitten into with shock.. that work ringing threw my ears....

"Mine"