MISS GHOSTING'S REDEMPTION ARC: PHASE ONE

Jennie and Jisoo were not making it easy for Lisa, despite how much they missed her, since they were more than just butt hurt from the ghosting she did.

Lisa's end — for months, for the last three terms — was radio static silence.

She didn't text them, held an actual conversation with them, and the fourth term was already ending and there she was suddenly back into sitting with them in their usual table, like nothing ever happened.

Rosie was — abnormally, at least to Jennie and Jisoo — okay with Lisa around, unbeknownst to the two older girls Rosie and Lisa had already made up.

"What are you doing here, Lalisa?" Jennie broke the silence.

Lisa only grinned, "Don't you miss me, Nini?"

Jennie's expression turned grim, she hadn't heard that nickname in a while, she didn't let anybody call her that ever since Lisa left them for Claire.

"So, you and Claire are over?" Jisoo guessed.

"Yup," Lisa answered as she began to eat her meal.

"So, if you get another girlfriend you're going to do that again, forget that you've got friends?" Jisoo continued.

"No," Lisa opened her mouth to continue to speak, but Jisoo cut her off by raising her hand to halt her from continuing. "Ji—" Lisa tried to continue but Jisoo shook her head.

"You listen to me, Lalisa, I'm your bloody best mate and you just dump me because you got pussy whipped by that stank?" God, no one ever really saw Jisoo angry before, this was new, this was uncharted territory. "No texts, no hellos, no hanging out, and you didn't even join us during lunch breaks; the heck was that for, Lis?"

They thought Jisoo was done.

She wasn't, "I know Claire's a huge conniving twat, but don't use her jealousy and possessiveness as reason why you've just cut us off."

Lisa had now looked down to her lap, bowing her head down, knowing quite well she's at fault. "I'm sorry."

"You better be because that hurt my feelings a lot, having my best friend ignore me, shutting me off."

"Give me a chance, let me make amends." Lisa sighed, she sounded really guilty as she should be.

Jisoo could never be that angry with Lisa though, she was like the sister she wished the heavens for. So she nodded, "Obviously, even if you're an idiot, I still love you."

Lisa's face lit, she stood up from her seat and moved over to Jisoo, since she was seated across her, she wrapped her arms around Jisoo and began to kiss Jisoo's cheeks repeatedly. Meanwhile, Jisoo tried to push Lisa away from her.

"Ugh, stop it!"

Rosie laughed and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What about you Jen, aren't you giving that dumbass a chance?" Rosie asked.

Lisa grumbled, "Hey, I'm here, you know?!"

Jennie pressed her lips together and shrugged, "I mean I've dealt with her bullshit for a long time already and obviously she's gonna be around me, so yeah, whatever."

Rosie had a suspicion that there really was something more to Jennie's irritation and hurt, she always had denied it, so Rosie just never insisted on the truth that Jennie had been denying.

And Rosie supposed that maybe she was just reading it wrongly.

・゜・。.

Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosie just had dropped Jennie by her house, once she's entered the place, the three continued to walk.

The four of them lived in the same sub-urban, which made it pretty convenient for them, really.

"So, tell me, Lis," Jisoo started.

Rosie had an idea where this was going.

"It's Jennie wasn't it?"

She called it.

Lisa and Jisoo never really talked to her about that, Rosie was never really a part of any sort of conversation pertaining the two other girl's love lives, until that moment.

Rosie continued to look at them curiously.

Lisa lip's were on a thin line, meanwhile Jisoo's eyes showed how expectant she was of an answer, may it be admittance or denial.

It might have been kind of late, but it finally made sense to Rosie, things had aligned, and she felt a little slow for having just caught up.

"Oh wow," She mumbled to herself in surprise.

Lisa looked away and closed her eyes, she clenched her fists and sucked in a breath. It was obvious, from the very beginning it was.

"I mean, duh." Lisa at least tried to be humorous about it. She kicked her shoes against the asphalt and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand.

"Well, it still doesn't validate what you've pulled, you mongrel." Jisoo rolled her eyes, and fixed her back pack's straps.

"Seriously though, I really don't like to be that gay friend of a friend group who'll make the dynamic weird by falling in love with one of her straight friends," Lisa reasoned, "And so yeah I entertained Claire, and boy let me tell you, she's so fast to jump on me when she found out I came out. And I really tried to, but it didn't work, 'did not like her like that." She put a hand against her chest. "Jennie Kim really owns this heart, but yeah I ain't fucking with her."

There was a moment of silence between the three of them.

"I'm really sorry for avoiding and ignoring you girls because of dating Claire and wanting to get over Jennie," She then put her each of her arms around Jisoo's and Rosie's shoulders, "I'm gonna stick around, okay?"

"Are you ever going to tell Jennie?" Rosie asked while looking at Lisa.

Lisa looked horrified, "No, I don't want things to get weird, okay?" She squeezed Rosie's shoulder, "This stays between the three of us,"

Jisoo shook her head in disbelief, "I'll be so done with you if you pull that idiocy again in the near future."

Rosie laughed and rolled her eyes, "Of course."

"I really do wish I'll get over Jennie," Lisa wistfully said.

"If you put your heart into it, you would be able to. So keep dreaming about it really," Rosie chuckled.

"Just don't force yourself to people you don't fancy, Lis, it's a waste of time." Jisoo added.

"How'd you know, you never even dated anyone yet?" Lisa raised both of her brows, a teasing smirk plastered on her face.

Jisoo then raised her fist and lightly punched Lisa on the side, she then moved away from Lisa's hold.

"Why do you guys keep hitting me, I'm not a punching bag, you know?!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes, and Rosie laughed. Lisa's smile was really blinding.

The rift between them had finally cease to exist.