ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

Start from the beginning

"They sure are treating Midoriya and Bakugou like a couple of naughtly children..." Momo says.

"So he forgets how to talk when he is angry? I guess there was more unknown things about U.A. than we thought." Shinso says.

"Everyone back to class, starting with the third years..."

~Time Skip~

"All right... We're back to our regular classes. A lot's happened. Too much, really, but now it's business as usual. Today in class we'll just have a lecture, but look forward to some even harsher training throughout the second semester." My father says from behind the podium. I heard a feminine voice attempt to whisper,

"Boring, right...?"

"What was that, Ashido?" My father says with his hair and scarves floating.

"Eep! Haven't had that feeling in a while!" Ashido says while shuddering. His hair and scarves soon go back to their original position. I look back and Tsu raises her hand before saying,

"May I ask a question, Sensei? We just heard about Work Studies at the Opening Ceremony. Could you explain that a bit more?" She asks. Sero leans back to Tokoyami and says,

"Oh yeah, the principal was talking about that."

"I'm also curious, actually." Tokoyami says. I look back at my father just as Momo started speaking,

"He mentioned that many of our upperclassmen are engaged in Work Studies..." My father rubs the back of his head while saying,

"I was planning to go over all that at a later date, but... Well, fine. I suppose it makes sense to explain it now.-" He lowers his hand before continuing,

"-Put simply, it's Hero work outside of school. A more immersive version of the internships you already did with Pro Heroes." He explains.

"Ooh... Didn't know we got to do that sorta thing...-" Uraraka says before shouting out,

"-SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF TRYING SO HARD AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!"

"Indeed...! With these Work Studies available, it seems that getting scouted at the Sports Festival was hardly our only option." Iida says.

"Hey! Calm down! You're acting really un-Uraraka-like, Uraraka." Sato says.

"You'll be using your networking connections from the Sports Festival to secure your Hero Work Studies. It's all at your discretion to start with and is unrelated to Classes here. Those of you who didn't get scouted at the Sports Festival will have a hard time finding positions anyway. It used to be that every Agency in the country would seek out applicants, but the competition to win over U.A. students caused a lot of issues. So that's why things are how they are now. If that's all, then take a seat." My father explains.

"Sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion..." Uraraka says while bowing before taking a seat.

"Earning those Provisional Licenses will give you extended in-depth experience when it comes to this stuff. But keep in mind that there's virtually no precedent for licensed first-years. With the sudden outbursts of Villain activity, the possibility of first-year Work Studies is being given cautious consideration. We'll revisit this later, at which point you'll get a more complete explanation and some actual testimonies... When circumstances allow.-" My father says before starting to walk away from the podium.

"-Right... Sorry to keep you waiting. Mic." My father says and the door opens revealing Tou-san. My father quickly leaves.

"Okay, so first period is English! The class I teach! It's been a while, so I bet you're eager to see take the stage again, bruh! We're packing in a ton of stuff today!! Let's do this!! YEAHHH!!!" Tou-san shouts.

"Yes, sir!" We all say in sync.

~Time Skip~

When we all got back to the dorms we just wanted to have fun and relax. Tou-san's lessons were confusing seeing as nobody understood a single thing.

"Hm..." Sero says while swiping his finger on the window sill, his finger was covered in dust.

"Wanna explain this dust, Bakugou?" He asks while Kaminari laughs from beside him.

"That was s'posed to be Deku's job, so shut the hell up!-" Bakugou yells before turning to Midoriya,

"-Hey, you! Can you even clean right?" Bakugou yells at Midoriya who was crouched down and closing a bag.

"Sorry! If you guys could all put your garbage outside your doors, I'll collect it." Midoriya says. I walk over to the couch and sit beside Shinsou.

"Did you understand English today?" He asks.

"No, since we didn't study while away we were all clueless... I'm still anticipating what the Work Studies are." I say before leaning back.

"Yeah, compared to Gen Ed the Hero Course is so hectic. Since I didn't do the internships I don't know what to expect during the Work Studies." We talked back and forth for a bit longer before we headed to our own rooms. I opened my door and set my trash bag outside of my door for Midoriya to collect. I sit on my bed and take my English notebook paper out of my bag. I grab my phone and go to YuToob and play my music playlist. I grab my pencil and open my notebook. When I open to my most recent page a few pages fall to the side. I take the papers and straighten them and start working on them. Someone once told me homework means, half of my evening wasted on ridiculous knowledge. They are sadly correct...

"Why do I even need to know English...? Isn't Japanese enough? English makes no sense... Is English drunk or something?" The next problem is we had to write a sentence where English is inconsistent. I wrote as I spoke,

"Though I coughed roughly and hiccoughed throughed throughout the lecture, I still thought I could plough through the rest of it." None of the oughs are the same... Why? Just why...?

A/N: Check out this video! This is where I got the sentence above. It's about if English was phonetically correct. So if the sounds were the same.

2231 Words