ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕌𝕊𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

The man with hands covering his body lunges at Aizawa with his right arm drawn back.

"Twenty-three seconds."  Aizawa shoots his scarf at the man with hands covering his body.

"So, you're the boss?"  The Villain uses his right arm and grabs the scarf.

"Twenty-four seconds."

"Twenty seconds."  Aizawa dashes forward ducking under another Villain in the process.

"Seventeen seconds."  Aizawa yanked his scarf towards himself so the Villain would lose his balance.  Aizawa slammed his right elbow into the Villain's gut.

"It's hard to tell when you're scampering around, but...  The are moments when your hair falls in front of your eyes."  The Villains then takes the elbow that was in his gut and touches it with five fingers on his left hand.  Aizawa's elbow starts to disintegrate.

"Every time you finish a given move.  And your max duration's getting shorter and shorter."  Aizawa's elbow crumble so you can see the muscle.

"Don't overdo it now, Eraserhead."  The Villain says now looming over him.  If it wasn't for the hand in front of his face I would say he is most likely smirking and that makes me feel sick.  Aizawa uses his left uninjured arm to punch the Villain in the face, sending him tumbling to the ground.  Aizawa stands up and heads toward the Villain but two lower-ranked Villains appear and attempt to attack Aizawa.

"Your quirk...  It's not good in long, Group Battles, huh?"  The Villain attempts to sit up.

"This is kinda different from your usual work, yeah?  You specialize in sneak attacks.  Yet you jumped right into this fight.  Hoping to make the kids feel safe?  So cool.  So cool.  By the way, Hero...  I'm not the Boss here..."  Suddenly a person whose brain is exposed, has a black muscly body, and a beak appears, He looks like a mutated bird...  The Hand-Villain wobbly stands up.  The Bird-Villain appears behind Aizawa in a blink of an eye and takes Aizawa's right arm in his hand and and clenches his fist breaking Aizawa's arm.

"Canceling out quirks.  Pretty cool, but nothing special.  Up against crazy strength, you might as well be totally quirkless."  Aizawa moves his left arm forward but the Bird-Villain sees that and presses his arm into the concrete and we all hear a crack.  The Bird-Villain then takes Aizawa's head and slam it into the concrete leaving a crater.  Tears were falling down my face but I didn't dare make a sound.  I wanted to help him but if I got injured it wouldn't be easy healing him while I am automatically healing myself.

"This is bad, Midoriya...  Time for a change of plans, yeah...?"  Mineta says, hands covering his mouth and trembling.

"Kero..."  Tsu says mouth underwater.  Midoriya stays quiet.  Suddenly the black mist appears behind the Hand-Villain.

"Tomura Shigaraki."  I try to remember the name.

"Kurogiri.  Is Thirteen dead?"  Shigaraki says looking back at Kurogiri.

"They're incapacitated, but...  There were some students I couldn't warp away...  And one of them escaped."

"Oh?  Huh..."  Shigaraki uses his right hand and scratches his neck.

"Huhhh."  He uses both hands and scratch his neck most likely making it bleed.

"Kurogiri.  You...  I'd turn you to dust if you weren't our one ticket out of here..."  Shigaraki removes his hands from his neck.

"We won't stand a chance against dozen of Pros.  It's game over, man...  It's game over, for now."  Shigaraki puts his hands by his sides and head slightly tilted down.