ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

Start from the beginning

"Wait, don't tell me. Were you the only one to fail in your class again?" Kirishima says with a hand on his chin. Monoma bends over laughing before turning around without answering.

"Not gonna answer?" Kirishima asks. Soo the entire Class B came and Monoma turned his head around with his left hand out to us before saying,

"Every single one of us passed. The tables are turning, Class A."

"Sorry... You guys..." Shoto says with a gloomy look.

"Hey, he's the only one making a contest outta this. Don't sweat it." Kirishima says with his hand out to him.

"Our teacher Vlad says we will have classes together this term. It will be much fun!" A short girl says. Isn't that the American transfer student?

"Ooh! I'm ready and raring to go!" Kirishima says with his fists together.

"Hey. You notice? She's a foreigner." Kaminari points out. Monoma whispers something in her ear.

"We are going to grind you into dust...?" She says while looking back and forth between us and Monoma. She most likely doesn't even know what she's saying... Poor thing...

"Stop teaching her weird phrases!" Kendo says while poking his eye.

~Time Skip~

The entire school stood on the field in front of the podium Nezu stood on.

"Hello! It's everyone's favorite small mammalian Principal! Lately, the fur I pride myself on has been looking rather shabby, so I've made great efforts to improve myself in that regard. This can apply to you too, humans. Don't forget to eat balanced meals with plenty of zinc and other vitamins, but remember that the most important thing, above all else, is a good night's sleep. A chaotic lifestyle is the worst thing imaginable for fur quality. If any of you are concerned about your hair, then be sure to get enough sleep!-" So boring...

"-And the biggest recent disruption to our lifestyles, as you all know was the incident that took place this past summer. The lost of our pillar. We're seeing the effects of that emerging at a rate beyond expectations. Our society needs to prepare for unparalleled hardship in the near future. This applies especially to those of you in the Hero Course. Including you Second and Third years on Word Study. Going forward, you must be more aware than ever of the threats out there.-" Work Study...?

"-Such gloomy talk makes us all heavyhearted, I know. Which is why we adults are doing our best to keep things from getting too dreary. We hope to inspire an industrious ethic in you young men and women so that you may go on to become capable members of society. The Business Course, the General Studies Course, and the Hero Course. Do not forget that it's all of you who will inherit this society." Nezu finishes off before walking off stage. We will inherit this society, we can't let this society inherit us and become corrupt. That has happened time and time again with Heroes. Vlad Kind and Hound Dog both walk up to the mic, Vlad Kind first says,

"Finally, here are a few reminders from our School Life Supervisor, Hound Dog-sensei." Vlad King says before stepping back. Hound Dog walks up to the mic and says,

"Grrr... Yesterrrr... Grrrrrrr... UNACCUSTOMED BARK BARK BARK DORM BARK BARK BARK LIFE BARK!!! AROOOOO!!" We all look at him in shock. Vlad King walks up to the mic and Hound Dog walks back.

"Um... What he meant to say was, 'We had a fight between students last night. We understand that some of you still unaccustomed to dorm life, but... We ask you to control yourselves and make this work for everyone.'" Vlad says.