16

3rd persons pov

today the boys have an interview in San diego and after 2 hours, they finally made it, Maci tagging along because the boys loved her.

"I want you guys to answer all the questions truthfully and i don't want any one of you to hesitate because the fans love honesty" david, their manager explained

the boys nodded, and started walking in the studio. Corbyn intertwine his and Maci's hands and she looks down and smiles. Oh how the boy made her happy.

Maci waited with david on the sidelines as the interview started.

"Hey guys! i hope today has been great for you and you're doing good! today i have the one and only why don't we boys!" the interview said excitedly.

"hey!" the boys said and introduced themselves.

"how are you guys" the interviewer question, keeping the conversation going.

The boys answered 'good' and moved on. They were asked questions about their music and how long until we get Album #2. the boys answering truthfully as told so.

One question caught Maci's attention and she was intrigued.

"So the fans have one question and it seems to be a popular one. We need to know who's single and who's taken, this is where all honesty comes out. you have the decision to tell the truth or not" the interviewer said getting excited.

"if you're single, raise you're hand" daniel exclaimed, him and zach being the only ones putting up their hands.

"AHHH, so tell me about them!" the interviewer said

jonah going first, he said, "Her names Tatum, Tate for short and she's beyond amazing and she models! She's a great girl and knows how to handle herself. she's not afraid to speak her mind or stand up for what's right and that the thing i like most about her" he says, finishing with a smile.

next was jack. "Gabriela, she is the love of my life and we just welcomed our first beautiful daughter in the world not that long ago. They both make me super happy and i'm honestly the luckiest guy ever. they both support me. we facetime everyday for as long as i can and i couldn't think of anything better. i love them so much" he says tearing up, you could see the love and happiness in his eyes.

lastly corbyn. "and for me, i'm dating the most down to earth girl ever. we recently started dating and she's a youtuber and is super funny and outstandingly talented"

"do we know this youtuber?" the interviewer asks kind of interrupting corbyn

"you might, her name is maci seavey"

"Ahhhh daniels sister! i love her videos! she's so funny" he responds

"she is, she's also a good time and never makes anything dull. she's honestly the best person and supports me and the rest of the boys. i couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend." he finishes looking at maci with a smile, maci returning it.

the boys ended the interview and corbyn went straight to maci.

"how'd i do??" he asked as he hugged her

"perfect" she says a little bit above a whisper.

"like you" corbyn says looking down at her, her looking at him.

maci giggles as they both lean in, kissing shortly but passionately.

"GET A ROOM" jack yells, daniel glaring at him. even though daniel loves his sister and best friend together, it's still his sister lol.