Authors Note

I am sorry about not being on lately but I have had a lot of school work and after school stuff on my plate so I couldn't get on. I am literally in 3 different clubs all on the same timeline and I am still probably going to join others cuz im slow like that. Plus I am in advanced classes so that's fun. 7th grade is not gonna be fun. I know that some 8th graders or 9th grader etc are gonna be like "i made it through 7th grade you have it easy Blah Blah aBlah!" but I doubt you had Mrs. Stolfi and she is a mega twitch. She has policy where if you miss one assignment you have a detention and i am horrible at work so I have like three detentions in my planner. All of course canceled. And, lucky me, I have her for homeroom! ~(-_-)~

I feel like this book has more rants than jokes. So Heres to all my PJO (Percy Jackson And The Olympians) fans.

              My Powers Are Better

Hazel: I can make gold and gems come up from underground.

Frank: I can turn into thousand of different animals.

Percy: I can control water and speak to horses and sea life.

Annabeth: Can you shut up! Im smarter than all of you combined! (Snaps fingers and flips hair)

I know im a nerd but at least im an awesome nerd! Boom. Im thinking of making a book about PJO oneshots. Tell me what you think.