Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

Luke walked in Becky's apartment. "So, what do you want Luke." "Well, Becky..I wanted to apologize in person cause I know you believe actions speak louder than words." "Well, you coming here and saying your sorry still means you're using words." "I know but.."

Luke put his hand on Becky's waist. "I thought we could do other actions to make it up to you.." Becky pushed Luke away. "Ew. No. You doing that will make me even more mad at you." "Baby c'mon.." Luke tried putting his hands around her waist again but Becky pushed his hands away from her.

"This is harassment, if your try again I will call the police and sue you." "Well, damn Becky. What do you want me to do then?" "Stop this whole shenanigan." "I don't know what you mean."

"Stop acting so innocent, when you act like a piece of shit." "Hey!! Now this time you better watch your mouth." "What are you gonna do? Slap me again? Punch me? Try and end my life?" "How about all 3?" "What-"

Luke punched Becky in the stomach. Becky held her stomach as she cried in pain. Luke grabbed Becky's collar and held Becky up against the wall. "Not such a tough guy now are ya?" Becky felt hopeless, until she remembered..Seth. She was in a call with Seth.

"S-SETH!! CALL 911" "What!!? Seth is here?!?!" Luke threw Becky to the ground. "Where is he!?!" Becky gasped for air, then had an Idea. "Seth!! Get out of the kitchen and head to the bathroom!!" "So Seth is in the kitchen huh?" Luke went to the kitchen, then Becky started talking to Seth.

"Seth!" She said while whispering.

"Are you ok!?! I swear to God I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch when I get the chance!"

"Lower your voice!! He thinks you're in the apartment right now and you're calling the police."

"Ok and??"

"I have a plan. Do something to make it sound like the police are here."

"How-"

"Shit he's coming back! Stay quite and find a way!!"

"Where the the hell is he??" "Seth!! Get out of the apartment!! Run!!" "Huh??" Luke started looking all around the place. Suddenly, Becky and Luke heard police sirens. "Shit I'm out of here!!" Luke ran out of the apartment.

"Becky! You ok??"

"Yeah I'm fine. Was that you who
did those police sirens??"

"Yup. I'm coming over right now."

"Ok. Cya"

"Cya"