"How's my breath smell?" Scott questions, Foster crinkling her nose at the question.

        "Scott, no one's smelling your breath," the blonde states.

        "Do you have any gum?"

        "No. No gum. You're fine."

        Stiles opens the door, the three teens making their way inside. Inside of the house, the scent of booze and sweat fills Foster's nose. It's not as bad as the rave they went to last year, but anywhere where people are drinking and dancing it's going to be a bit gross.

        A loud cheering erupts, sounding from the center of the house. There, Foster spots a large group of teen girls holding blue solo cups into the air. She, of course, continues to stand awkwardly in the doorway beside Scott and Stiles.

        A blonde as well as another girl break away from the group, walking toward the front door where Foster, Scott, and Stiles are currently stationed by.

        "Stiles!" the blonde haired girl calls out, Foster watching her in confusion, assuming that this is Heather.

        "Hey!" Stiles calls, both of them grinning at the sight of each other. "There's the birthday gir - " He's immediately cut off when Heather places her lips against his, kissing him slowly. 

        She then pulls away, saying, "I'm so glad you could make it."

        "Me too."

        "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine," Heather insists, nodding toward a door in the back corner.

        "Yes," Stiles happily obliges, Heather grabbing his hand and leading him toward the door that leads to the basement. Foster lets out a soft laugh of disbelief, grinning as Stiles is dragged away like a lost puppy.

        Well, it looks like Stiles is going to be forgetting about Lydia tonight. The girl who was walking alongside Heather glancing at both Foster and Scott, her eyes trailing down Scott's figure. Foster's eyes widen, the blonde feeling a sense of annoyance surge through her. Is this girl checking Scott out?

        Foster's hand shoots away from her side where it initially hung, grabbing onto Scott's hand almost as though she was guarding her territory. Well, technically, she really is guarding her own territory because this girl has no right to be checking out Foster's kind of - sort of - maybe boyfriend.

        The girl looks away from Scott, her eyes then scanning down Foster's figure. Holy shit, is this girl checking me out? Foster thinks to herself, her eyes widening considerably. She glances toward Scott, the boy looking just as uncomfortable as she does.

        Once Heather's friend is done basically checking the two out, she lets out a laugh that almost sounds like pity before walking away. Were they not good enough to consider making out with? Foster almost felt offended for a moment there.

        The two glance at one another before laughing in a sense of confusion, unable to figure out what just happened. So now they stand here, ditched by Stiles with honestly no one to talk to.

        Music continues to sound throughout the party, people dancing in random places to various pop songs. Foster feels her hand still wrapped around Scott's, the girl taking a step forward and pulling Scott along behind her.

        Scott follows behind her with slight confusion, Foster stopping in the middle of a room where the music is loudest and various people are dancing around.

        Turning around to face him, Foster wraps her arms around his neck and smiles softly, soon swaying softly to the beat. Scott only flashes his puppy dog grin, wrapping his arms around her waist.