Boy X pt 2

Then all the sudden, someone grabs your arm and pulls you away.

"Just excuse us" Says nezza.
"Sorry!" Franny says as they've already pulled you away.

"Sooo....."
"So what?"
"Is that him?"
"Guys no, Colby is just a friend." You laughed lightly at them.

"You guys don't mind if I steal her from you, do you?" Kian's voice came out of nowhere. Before anyone could answer, Kian had already pulled you away. Why can't anyone just leave me without dragging me around. Kian pulls you into his room and rushes to close the door.

"Hello to you to kian" you say with a joking tone.

"What was that?"
"What was what?"

"Oh you know the, Ahahaha Colby, wow your so funny and cute" Kian says mocking you.

" I never said that" you smirk.

"What are you smiling about (Y/n)?"

" oh you know, just how your jealous, about me just talking to Colby"

"I'm not jealous (Y/n), and you know that. What would I even have to be jealous of?" Your smile drops a little at this. Its silent for a few minutes before you speak up.

" well I'm gonna be getting back to the party, because ya know, it's a party" you say sadly.

"(Y/n) wait." Kian catches up to you and pins you against then door. "I didn't mean what I said, I love you, I really do. God I feel like such a dick now. I'm in love with you, and I want to be your boyfriend.. I'm just scared what if something happens and we break up? I don't want to lose you" you just look up at him, you don't know what to say, you are completely shocked.

"(Y/n) please say something"

"I love you too Kian, and I'm sorry to say but your never getting rid of me. Your stuck with me forever" you both laugh at this.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah i will" you smile up at him. You both lean in for a long and passionate kiss. Then out of no where, the door is pulled open, and you and Kian both go flying to the floor. Kian lands right on top of you. This seems to grab everyone's attention.

" Woah what the fuck?!" Jc yells
"Are you guys ok?" Says Bobby
"What was that sound?" Corey says walking in from outside, as soon as he turns the corner he yells "what the fuck guys?"

You and Kian both look at each other, and burst out laughing.

"Wait Franny! Its him! Its Kian!!" Nezza and Franny both start freaking out.

You both are still laying on the floor, Kian on top of you, still dying of laughter. As soon as Kian clams down he looks over to Franny and Nezza.

"I'm what?"

"Boy X" they both say together. Kian looks over yo you confused.

"I'll tell you later.."
"Ok" Kian says with a cute little smile, and give you a quick kiss.

"Woah" Corey says.

"What I cant kiss my girlfriend" they way he says it just gives you butterflies. He leans in and give you a quick kiss again. You both stand up after being on the floor for quite some time.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's party." You say with a big smile on your face.

It's really short, I know. I'm sorry.