Chapter Thirteen

Soon the day came to an End, Erron turned around the corner to see you and the Prince talking, the prince smiled and softly kisses your hand before leaving.

You smiled but soon lost it which Erron saw, he walked up to you "Princess!".

You looked at him and smiled "Erron!" You quickly walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

You and Erron quickly walked out of the place and disappeared into the trees, you stopped and let his hand go while turning to him.

"Yes?" He looked at you.

You smiled as you touched his chest before pulling away from him and going behind a tree.

Erron raises an eyebrow and followed your only to see you gone, he looked up and saw you walking behind another tree which he ran over to and check to see if you where there.

"Erron!".

Erron turned around to see you and disappear.

"Erron!".

Erron covered his ears and slowly dropped to his knees cause you kept repeating his name and other things.

"ERRON WAKE UP!".

Erron opened his eyes to see you looking down at him with a worry look, he sat up and looked around to see he was in your room.

"You alright Erron?" You asked.

"I'm fine (y/n)....".

"You sure, you were tossing and turning...." you softly wrapped your arms around his neck "I just wanted to make sure your alright".

Erron softly touches your arms "I'm fine".

"Alright" you pulled him down and got on top of him, you smiled as you laid in top of him.

Erron smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

~Time skip~

Erron slowly woke up cold, as he breathed he saw his own breath, which was weird since it's summer out.

He sat up and looked over to the window to see you in a nice black dress with your hair straighten, he noticed a streak of white in your hair.

"(Y/n)?" He said softly.

You turned to him and smiled "sorry I didn't wake you, you look like you needed the sleep" you walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Still could've woke me up" Erron got off the bed and walked over to the chair were he always puts his guns and that on.

"Father wants to talk to you about something" you said with a smile.

"Alright" he softly kisses the top of your head and walked out of you room.

Erron walked to the throne room to see jade and Kotal sitting "Emperor?" He said which he soon felt arms tightly around his arms, holding him still, he turned his head to see Guards "what the-?".

"I warned you Black to stay away from my daughter" Kotal looked at him.

Erron looked at Jade who looked away "Emperor?!".

Kotal stood up tall "I thought I could trust you with my daughter... but I find out you and her been sleeping with each other".

"Father?". Kotal and Erron both turned to see standing at the door, your eyes were shifting around "what's going on??!?!?" you walked up to your father only to get stopped by the guards.

Kotal didn't say anything as he turned to you and saw the Necklace you never take off.

"Father?" You said softly.

"Kotal?" Jade stood up.

Kotal walked over to you and ripped the necklace and threw it to Errons feet.

"FATHER!!" You yelled which the Guards quickly grabbed you.

"I forbid you from seeing Mr. Black" Kotal looked at Erron.

"Kotal!" Jade stood up "this is going to far!".

"Take him away" Kotal Ordered.

"KOTAL!!" You yelled as the guards took him somewhere, you were trying to get out of the guards grip "I HATE YOU!" You yelled at Kotal.

All Kotal did was watch Erron disappeared and listing to your yells get quiet as the guards took you back to your room.