5) Evolving (Remastered)

Start from the beginning

- I will escort you.

As I helped her up, only just then I noticed the man next to us.

- Wait you're Murphy right?

- Yepp, I was at the match.

- Then please watch the people for me. Everyone should stay inside. And be careful, the criminals may be in here.

- Got it.

I helped Raven to get out, and I made her sit on a bench. I handed her some water, and she slowly drank it.

- Feeling better?

- Actually, yes. thank you.

- You're sure?

- What do you think, if the cats don't like water then why do they like fish, which lives in water?

- Okay, you're fine. - I laughed.

- Hey, really, thank you for helping me. But now I gotta go. See ya!

She walked towards a Lamborghini, and got in. God, she has a Lambo? Wow. Wait. She shouldn't be leaving so soon, as a witness she has to be questioned first.

Then I saw more sport cars next to it. They were leaving at once.
One of them had a wig on his head. Murphy?

I looked at Raven, as she mouthed "sorry"

I looked at Raven, as she mouthed "sorry". What the hell?

Lexa's POV

I didn't find the guys, so I went back to the entrance. My partner wasn't there.

I grabbed a man by his coat, a little dramatic, but I was quite irritated with the situation.

- Where is the other detective?

- She leaved with a girl, and gave the power to a guy who's name was Murphy. Then he left too.

I sighed in disbelief, then stormed through the front doors, right before someone dragged me away to a hidden street.

- Hey Lexa! - That someone was Clarke Griffin, and she was merely a meter apart from me, almost invisible in the dark.

- Hi, but what were you doing? You won't kill me, will you?

- No! Like I said, we have to talk about stopping my boss. But he follows all of my steps, and this is our only option. He is looking at the others now.

- Great idea. Then talk.

- We have to go to somewhere he can't see us. Follow me.